Cassandra gritted her teeth and all the sympathy that she felt for him instantly faded away. She turned her back to him, and quietly said, "First of all, don't call me Cassie. You don't deserve to. And second, at least I proved something to my father, but what about you?" As soon as the words escaped her, she instantly regretted it. His hot breath tingled down her skin, and before she could make out the amount of time it had taken for him to reach her, his hands grasped the back of her neck as he pulled her towards himself.
"How thin were his hands that they could pass through the gaps between the bars of the prison cells?" She wondered.
"He would have been proud of me if it hadn't been for that silly princess of yours who betrayed me." He whispered in her ear.
Cassandra felt a slight tingle of excitement in her lower abdomen, gasping softly, as his nails dug further into her neck. She could hear him smirk, as he brought his face closer to the bars, near her ears, and whispered softly, "What is it, Cassie? Are you turned on?"
Cassandra closed her eyes, as his hot breath burned her sensitive neck, and she gasped again, softly. Suddenly, he let go of her, but Cassandra didn't move, too stunned to take note of the situation she was in now.
"You want it, Cassie, dont you?" He growled in her ear, and Cassandra closed her eyes to calm down her racing heart, but to no avail. "Come on, Cassie. There has always been a thin line between desire and commitment. Tell me, are you willing to cross that line? " Cassandra shuddered, as she desperately tried to calm herself down, but to no avail. She had a duty, she couldn't lose herself like that. But the pressure was too much, and before she could think of anything else, he grabbed her neck once again, and whispered, "Just give into me, Cass. Tonight, there's no one, and nothing that binds us. We can have all the fun we want." No longer able to think sanely, Cassandra broke out free from his grasp, turned around and with hands which were still shaking due to the sensation, inserted the keys into the lock and opened the cell door. Grabbing him by the collar, she pressed her lips roughly upon him, taking Varian by surprise. His eyes widened, but soon, he began responding to her, and grabbing her wrists, pinned her against the wall. The kiss grew heated in seconds, as Varian pressed his body against hers, and Cassandra could feel his hardened dick against her crotch. It turned her on like anything else, and as he bit her bottom lip, she gave out a soft moan, opening her mouth. He slid his tongue inside, and as their tongue collided, and they moved in sync, together as if they had always known each other. Her hands roamed all over his chest, but then it came to rest upon his shoulder, her nails digging into his shoulders, as if desperately clutching it for support in order to save herself from drowning further into that sensation. But it was not possible, and her hold on him became tighter and tighter. Varian groaned out between the kisses as her nails digged deeper into his shoulders. It was painful, but highly arousing and exciting. Soon, they had to break away from each other for the need of air, and Cassandra's hold on him loosened.
Varian looked at her, but something on her chest caught his eyes. Not believing his eyes and wanting to take a better look at it, he stripped of her armour, and saw the very familiar necklace hanging around her neck. "Cassandrium?" Raising his eyebrows, he looked at her. But it seemed like Cassandra was no longer able access the situation around her, her eyes half lidded as her breaths came out in pants. Pulling him closer, she kissed him again, this time much more passionate, and Varian cupped her face in his hands. But soon, he pulled away from her, stripping himself of his clothes, and smirking, bent down, pulling out the dagger her boots. Cassandra's eyes widened as she looked at the dagger in his hands. Scared, she tried to get away from him, but there was no space for her to get away from him. "Sit down." He muttered, pointing to the bunk near her. His voice was husky and dangerous, and without asking any further questions, Cassandra sat down. Varian looked at her and smirking mischievously, came closer, holding the dagger in his hands. Cassandra gulped as he pressed the dagger near her neck. "Dont worry Cassie." He smirked. "I love you too much to hurt you." And slowly, he trailed the dagger down her chest, smirking as he felt her body tensing and her breath hitching. With a single sharp but careful move, he slit her tunic into halves, making her gasp from the sudden sensation. "God." Varian whispered, as he looked at her. She was in front of him, so beautiful, and a part of him wondered whether doing it in this was the right thing or not. However, her gasp pulled him out of his stupor, and at that moment he knew that except her moans, gasps, and she herself, he didn't want anything else. He again brought the knife to her chest, digging it into her skin gently, and dragged it down, making her moan and shudder.
"Va...Varian." She gasped as she knelt back on her elbows, the atmosphere around them becoming too intense and suffocating. Varian groaned at the way her voice sounded, there was something sensuous and stimulating in it, making it harder for him to resist her. He threw away the dagger, which caused a loud clang, but none of them seemed to mind. He pinned her down and started rubbing his hardened dick over her crotch as his lips fell upon her neck, biting the pale skin until it was reddish and then licking it, trying to cool off that burning sensation. His hands came to rest upon her breast, squeezing it, his fingers brushing over the hardened nipple. Cassandra was no longer able to register what was happening, except for those bites and his stimulation. It felt good, no wonder, but she wanted more she wanted him inside of her.
"Va - Varian" She muttered. "Please."
He sat up, smirking slightly as he looked at her. "What is it, Cassie? Do you want something?"
"Varian... please." She moaned, looking at him.
"You need to use the words, Cassie."
"I - I want you."
"Where, Cassie?"
"Inside me." She managed.
"Good girl." He said as he slid down her pants and underwear, "Mmm... Cassie, so wet."
Cassandra blushed at his voice, but soon gave out a groan and threw her head back as he entered her. It was heaven, that was the only word she could use to describe that sensation inside her. "Faster." She whispered, and Varian did, his brain itself turning to mush.

*****************

Varian looked at the sleeping figure of Cassandra in his arms. Pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead, he groaned frustratedly. His mind was having a war with his heart, and he couldn't decide what to do. On the one hand, Cassandra was in his arms, sleeping, and the prison cell was open. He could just get dressed and be gone, leaving Cassandra to face the consequences of her actions. One the other hand, Cassandra was in his arms. Varian sighed, as he pressed another kiss, this time on her cheek. "What have you done, Cassie?" He whispered, pulling her closer to himself, snuggling into her hair, and stroking the Cassandrium which was still there absentmindedly, as he gazed out of the small window in the prison cell. The lanterns were now floating up, now illuminating the always dark cell. "They say that if guess spend your Day of Hearts in the arms of your loved one, then you two are destined to be together. Am I that lucky, Cassie?" He whispered, snuggling closer to her as he fell asleep against her.