𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

this is after the whole beach fight ~

y/n's pov:

"bye mom." i smile at my mom stepping out of her car.

she waves me off and drives off. she's always in some sort of bad mood all the time.

i spot my brother and his friends sitting by their little motorcycles. i'm not allowed to have one because my parents say i'm a girl and girls shouldn't ride motorcycles, it's all really sexist and stupid.

"hey johnny." i say stepping my way over to my brother and his friends, my brother looks at me weird.

"what do you want y/n?" he says looking up from his binder.

his friends were all talking to him while his other friend was messing his wheel on his bike.

"nothing.. i just don't have anywhere to go right now." i reply trying to maybe convince him to stay me stay with him, i don't have many friends because they all just use me to get close to my idiot brother.

he's not even attractive.

"go with marrisa or whatever that girls name is with the red hair." johnny says with a annoyed expression on his face

oh.. yes marrisa who is making out with some kid literally right in front of us, and not to mention she literally told me i was lame and she didn't want to be seen with me.

i point over to her making out with some dude.

he just furrows his eyebrows and goes back to talking to his friends.

i see someone walk little ways in front of us, he was kinda tall with black hair, black glasses, and a red plaid shirt.

i wonder what he looks like under the shades.

he looks towards us and i smile at him.

he gives me a soft smile and quickly speeds walks away.

hmmm.. strange.

we soon head off to class until it's time for gym class i'm a year younger than my brother but i skipped a grade so i'm in the same gym class as him and some classes too, like we are in art class and science class together.

i'm wearing these uncomfortable, definitely unflattering gym outfits.

they are grey shorts and a green shirt.

green is not my color.

i was with some of my friends over there where all the cheerleaders stay, i'm not a cheerleader but i'm friends with some of them.

i'm friends with ali and susan, they are like the only friends i really have. i don't have as much popularity as my brother.

i see that guy that walked past us this morning, he had a grey sweatshirt rolled up on the sleeves and black sweatpants.

he's really cute, he has a really bad looking black eye though.

"i am so ticked off with johnny right now." ali starts to say taking to me and susan.

"why what happened?" i ask

"your maniac brother happened." susan says

why would she say that? my brother is not a maniac "why would you say that?"

"because he punched that new kid in the eye because he tried to stop johnny from breaking ali's radio."

"oh." i reply looking down.

i spot him again standing alone.

"well i'm gonna go and apologize to him for the way johnny acted." i say starting to walk over to the boy.

he looks up at me "hi." i say to the boy

"uh hey.." he says squinting his eyes because the sun is so bright, i can see he has really pretty brown eyes.

"i heard about what happened at the beach last night, i'm really sorry my brother did that to you."

"your brother?" he says with a uneasy expression on his face.

"yeah- i'm sorry sometimes he just doesn't take things well."

"it's ok it doesn't even hurt.." he gives me a cute smile and starts to touch his eye.

"i'm y/n by the way." i say with a warm smile reaching out my hand.

"daniel." he says shaking my hand.

"i'll see you around daniel, i'm sorry again for what happened!" i say while walking backwards to go back to my friends.

"see you around y/n, it's alright! bye!"

i smile at him and i spot my brother and his friends.

they were all giving him really nasty looks while he bounced a soccer ball on his leg.

tommy, bobby and jimmy all huddled up in a circle and was talking.

i turned my attention back to my friends practicing their cheerleading cheer while i sat in the grass.

the boys start playing soccer again, then i see bobby and daniel start fighting each other on the field i start to stand up but the gym teacher got them first off each other.. daniel threw a punch at bobby and the gym teacher kicked daniel off the field.

"hey this school sucks!" daniel yells backing away from the gym teacher, my brother and dutch were watching the whole thing while johnny just laughed and dutch mocked him.

i sat back down in the grass and watched him walk off.

»»————- ♡ ————-««
hey guys! i hoped you liked the first chapter, tell me what you think!