Chapter 4: Shirakami Fubuki is Sleeping Today

Start from the beginning

As long as you both don't expose my identity, then its ok.

With that they arrive at the music studio.

Walking up the stairs, they were greeted by the staff at the counter.

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Uhmm I have an appointment with someone at this time" She don't want to mention the name HT

"Ohh I see, I think I know who it is"

"He is inside room number 4, just knock on the door and he will let you in"

"Alright, thank you staff-san"

So, HT is a he huh, the young women is getting nervous, and also a bit excited, she could finally meet HT face to face. She wondesr how old is HT, 30? 40? 50? Most talented music producer is well over 40.

She wonders how HT will look like? A Charming but playful man? A man full of story, but only express it through the creation of music. A stubborn old man, only focusing his attention on the creation of music itself, giving his life to it.

"Hey, don't lose focus. This is your chance to rise your popularity. The company recently isn't doing well and are planning to cut some budget from advertisement. So, don't let this chance slip by ok?"

"Okay okay, Thanks for your reminder Manager-san, I will do my best"

The manager is also curious about the identity of HT too actually. Just that he needs to make sure that this kind-girl is in the right condition.

Their company isn't bad, but also aren't great, he wants to let the girl achieve her dream, and thus this may make the difference for her in the future.

The girl takes a deep-breathe and knock on the door.

"Knock, Knock"

"Come in, the door is unlocked"

A male, soft voice. It also seems like his quite young, surprising for the achievement he made.

Opening the door, they saw a young man, white-haired, wearing an earphone. Facing his laptop, he is completing the last part of the song Senbonzakura. He still needs to make some minor adjustment to it.

"Take a seat, give me a few more minutes, I just need to add some things to the song again." Without looking at them, Haruto invite them to sit down.

The young woman and her manager quietly sit down on the bench, the age of HT really shocked them, and they may need sometimes to digest.

"H..h..he is the mysterious HT?" "I..I think so?"

"He looks like he is a high schooler though. Maybe HT isn't here? He is just someone who is representing him?"

"Perhaps? Or else how could a high schooler create so much music in so many different fields? It takes year just to master a field and even more to create one with such quality"

"I'm HT alright? Don't judge someone just by their age alone. It's just that I have talent in music, that's all."

That's why Haruto don't want to reveal his identity. At least part of the reason why.

His too young, getting this popular at this age isn't exactly good for him and Fubuki, he just wants to live a normal, light- hearted life, not a life under the spotlight.

He knows that he could just reveal his identity, receiving a considerate amount of fame and money. But instead he chose to hide it, only receiving profit just to feed him and Fubuki.

Cause in the end he knew all of these aren't actually his. He is just stealing over other people's hard work to make a living.

As a music creator, he knows the feeling of work being stolen.

It doesn't feel good.

Doing it for Fubuki, and getting rid of the debt, yes. But getting proud over someone work? He still has some dignity in him.

This should be the last song he will be releasing, or at least he will profit from. He had already pay off most of the debt. If he releases

anymore song he will make it free or donate it to charity. Cause he also know sometimes a song is all it needed to make someone life better.

He will gladly do this for their sake, copying song aren't that hard.

And it's a shame if all these song existed without people knowing them.

The paid at the bakery aren't that bad after all, and should be able to support both of them, with some extra left for Fubuki's University fund.

Finally finishing the song, Haruto turn around and look at both of them. Finishing this song at this hour isn't easy, his head is a bit dizzy. He should take a long rest after this...

!!!

He saw some familiar faces.

Quick question, do you guys want pictures?