(The Infinity Class)

Start from the beginning

-Is so quiet that it startles others when he randomly appears out of nowhere. He even scares his parents and hasn't said a word to them which makes them worry very much.

-only wears a barrel over his body to school, which no one really cares about at this point. I mean, these kids came from another dimension and one kid doesn't want to wear proper shoes to school?

-doesn't say or do much, and is another favorite of MePhone 5S'

Black Hole (4) and Thermos (5)!

Thermos
- is very hyperactive and energetic, but not like the happy-go-lucky kind of way, it's the scared kind of way.

-Screams a lot, and I mean a lot

-is afraid of Black-Hole, worrying that he'll be sucked in and never come back out. That's why he stays a good few feet away from him.

-Is hard for him to sit still and calm down due to him drinking his dad's morning coffee when he isn't looking. And his dad wonders why he isn't so rilled up in the morning but his son is.

-When first meeting him after he and the others arrived from their destroyed timeline, Pepper said that he was, "totally zany". Salt also said she, "wished she could go deaf"

-He loves playtime and storytime, but yet again, his inability to remaining still can bother both him and sometimes others.

-He does have a way to calm down; holding a stuffed grey bunny from when he was a baby and slowly soothe down.

Black- Hole
-is very quiet and mysterious, and usually startles others because he's that silent.

-is always in need of attention and gets easily jealous when he doesn't get that certain amount. He always thinks he deserves more than others due to his parents always being busy and piled with work.

-gave himself the nickname "Dark Abyss"

-he slightly dislikes the Condiment Twins but is growing warm to them knowing that he's in a new dimension now and that they're much nicer now. If not annoying.

-Has an older brother, who's also named Black-Hole (from BFB), but he is much calmer and more collected than his little bro. Black Hole loves to hang out with him, even for a minute, just to get his attention

-doesn't have any physical arms or legs, but uses his powers to allow him to create his own. Can shift them into anything imaginable