SUNWOO

It has been an hour since I called Giwook, but I still can't sleep because of these damn thoughts. They were bothering me since the morning, until midnight came and I still can't get them off of my head.

I could hear Giwook snoring softly on the other line, so I assume that he already fell asleep.

And I'm here, wide awake because I feel like I'll lose Giwook at any time.

I also had this same feeling on the day before Dongju was found dead, that's why I will never doubt this feeling anymore.

I shouldn't lose another friend, not again. And if I could, I would find out who the hell is this killer.

I quickly shot up from my bed as I lend my phone on my ear when I heard some creaking sounds on the other line.

"Giwook? Was that you?" I asked.

There was no response.

"Hey, don't fucking scare me just because I told you that I'm worried about you."

Still, no response.

I could still hear him snoring and the creaking sound already vanished. I thought everything was fine, but it wasn't.

Quiet sound of footsteps followed after that, and Giwook is still snoring.

I fucking knew it. My hunches aren't lying.

"Uhm, Giwook? I guess you are asleep since you are already snoring. I'll just go to sleep then," I spoke through the phone before I put the call on hold.

I quickly jumped off of my bed and grabbed a hoodie and a pair of slippers on my closet. After wearing them in a rush, I went to the window and jumped off without any hesitation.

Then I furiously ran, making my way to where Giwook's dormitory is located. It was kind of far away from where I live, but I shouldn't waste any second.

I can save him and I can catch the killer if I would arrive there quickly.

KEVIN

I successfully entered Giwook's dorm and I immediately found him sound asleep on his bed. Just as after I entered, I flinched when I heard Sunwoo's voice.

"Giwook? Was that you?"

My eyes landed on Giwook's phone that is resting beside him.

"Hey, don't fucking scare me just because I told you that I'm worried about you."

Okay? I assume that he fell asleep while on a call with Sunwoo.

I started to walk quietly towards the bed where Giwook is sleeping, but I abruptly stopped when Sunwoo spoke again through the phone.

"Uhm, Giwook? I guess you are asleep since you are already snoring. I'll just go to sleep then."

Giwook's phone suddenly lit up and I saw that the call was put onhold.

Oh, great. I'll do it quick.

I grabbed Giwook's phone and ended the call. After that, I flicked his forehead hard.

"What the actual hell- Kevin?"

I just gave him a small smile as if I did not enter his dorm without his permission.

"Were you surprised?"

"How did you get in here?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "The windows are opened, they welcomed me in."

"Okay," he breathed out as he sat up. "What brought you here at this hour?"

I sat up at the end of his bed as if we're close friends.

"Let us have a little secret," I told him. "I know that you accidentally saw me when I was at the place where Dongju was killed."

I saw how Giwook swallowed hard and it made me smile.

"You saw and heard everything, right?"

"Y-yeah."

"What have you concluded then?" I asked him.

Giwook glared at me and I gave him an innocent look.

"You are the one who killed Dongju."

I scoffed and looked at him in disbelief.

"You are accusing me of killing your friend?"

"Yes," he responded while gritting his teeth. "I am sure that you are the one who killed him. You came in here because you wanted to keep my mouth shut, right?"

I smirked before slowly clapping my hands.

"You are a smart one, Giwook," I told him. "I am definitely here to make your mouth shut."

"I'll definitely shut my mouth for now," he said. "But I will definitely reveal you sooner."

"I did not say that you'll shut your mouth for the meantime," I said before secretly grabbing the dagger that I hid near my back pocket.

"What do you mean?" he asked with his eyes trembling in fear.

"I'll make you shut your mouth for a lifetime," I said before grabbing his neck and pinned him on the bed.

"Get off me!"

"How about no?" I responded with a smirk on my lips as I stabbed him on his abdomen, then I stabbed him again for a few times on his stomach.

I'll keep him hanging for a bit.

I wiped away the sweat on my forehead using the back of my hand that is not stained with blood. My eyes landed on Giwook's phone beside him, so I quickly grabbed it and called someone.

"Hey, why did you end the call?" Sunwoo asked from the other line.

I smirked before tossing the phone back beside Giwook, then I looked at him. He's still hanging on, gasping for air while clutching onto the bed sheet.

"I hope you would see Sunwoo for the last time before death hugs you tight," I told him for the last time before jumping out of his window with the bloodstained dagger on my grip.