"My back isn't even hurting, but Chanhee literally made it ache because of massaging it so hard," Kevin murmured before taking another bite on his apple. "What should I freaking do in order to ease the pain on my ass?" Kevin asks himself.

He thought of doing something until he finally finished his apple.

"Whoa, okay," he exclaimed. "I still have to eliminate Giwook, but I have no idea where he is right now."

Kevin then thought again and a silly idea came on his mind.

"My mind says that I should just twerk in order to shake off the pain from my ass," Kevin said with a slight chuckle. "Maybe I'll kill Giwook today then. Or maybe tonight, I guess."

With an unopened glass of vodka and a shot glass on his grip, Youngjo walked through the bar countertop in order to bring the liquor to the customer who ordered it.

"Here you go," Youngjo said as he placed the bottle of alcohol and the shot glass on the bar countertop.

"Thanks," Hyunjae mouthed before proceeding to open the bottle of vodka.

"I noticed that you came in here alone," Youngjo spoke. "Is this visit unplanned?" he asked.

Hyunjae nodded his head while pouring the liquor on his glass. "I just felt like I need to drink," he tells the latter. "I've been busy lately because I have many photoshoots and interviews to attend."

Youngjo started to tap his fingers on the bar countertop while nodding his head, a playful and unconvinced smile plastered on his lips as he stared at Hyunjae.

"I doubt that," he told Hyunjae. "I mean, I believe what you have said, but I think that's not the main reason why you came here."

"You think so?" Hyunjae chuckled before taking his first shot of vodka. "I really can't lie to you."

Youngjo looked around and noticed that there are less people inside the bar, so he grabbed a stool behind him and sat on it.

"Alright, spill some tea on me, pretty boy," Youngjo began. "Let out all of the things that bothers you."

Hyunjae let out a long sigh while looking down at the bar countertop.

"You see, I'm always fully loaded because of my schedules. It is very exhausting and I couldn't even take a proper rest."

"You should be resting now instead of drinking here," Youngjo tells him.

"I really wanted to drink," Hyunjae quietly spoke.

"Okay, okay," Youngjo breathed out. "I think there's something more that you wanted to say."

Hyunjae let out a bitter smile before pouring another shot of liquor on his glass.

"I can't spare a time for Seojin," he said before drinking the vodka.

"I'm pretty sure that she understands," Youngjo said.

Hyunjae rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure," he sarcastically said. "I'm pretty sure that she's sick and tired of it."

"Then you two gotta talk," Youngjo tells him.

Hyunjae scoffed. "You know when's the last time that we met?" he asks Youngjo. "It was three weeks ago, and she almost fucking died."

"Wait, what? What the hell happened?"

Hyunjae then told Youngjo everything that happened after him and Seojin had their date.

"So basically, Seojin was saved by Kevin?" Youngjo asked out of disbelief. "Dude, you should thank him for that."

"He left in a rush, that's why I never got the chance to thank him," Hyunjae said. "But you know what? I noticed something with Kevin."

"Like what? Him being weird?" Youngjo said with a slight laugh. "That's just normal."

"No, not that. There's something about the way he looks at me, Seoho, Sunwoo, and the rest of the guys," Hyunjae stated. "And I clearly don't get why those boys are definitely mad at Kevin. Of course, they know him better than I do, but I just wanted to know why though."

"Well, I don't know what's the feud between them either," Youngjo said with a shrug. "But they are friends since high school, not until Seojin and Kevin broke up. Their friendship literally went, poof!"

Hyunjae bit his lower lip as his mind started to cloud with different thoughts.