Where's My Smile?

"(Y/F/N)!" Noya cried, running over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hey Nishi," you murmured, giving him a small smile as you stroked his hair.

"What's wrong?" he asked, pulling away so he could look at your face, concern written all over his own features.

"How do you know something's wrong?" you inquired.

"You didn't give me a (Y/F/N) smile," he told you. "You gave me a (Y/L/N) smile. The one you give your parents."

"You can tell the difference?" you asked.

"'Course I can," Noya declared. "When you give me a (Y/F/N) smile you get a dimple, right here," he said, touching a spot on your right cheek. "When you use that faker smile there's no dimple."

You smiled at him, a real smile, and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Thanks Nishi," you murmured. "I needed that."

"Rough day?" he inquired, sitting with you on the window sill of the second year wing.

"Yeah, something like that."

"What can I do?" he asked, reaching for your hand.

You intertwined your fingers with his, letting out a sigh.

"Nothing, this is helping," you told him, leaning on his shoulder as you sat there.

You closed your eyes and let Noya hold your hand, tracing small patterns over the back of your hand, something he knew calmed you down.

"Aren't you going to be late for practice?" you asked when you opened your eyes again.

"No," he said, but his hand twitched, something it did when he lied.

"Go, I have to head home anyway," you said, standing up. "I'll text you when I get home."

"Alright, but give me a call if you need to," he said, frowning as you shouldered your bag.

"I will baby," you assured him, kissing him before you headed down the hall.

"Hey, (Y/F/N), I love you. You know that right?" he asked.

"I love you too Nishi," you told him, smiling at him as you continued down the hall.