"Whatever." I muttered, handing him the chocolate treats.

"Good girl" he said seductively, chucking the chocolate into his mouth.

*****

A few minutes go by and me and Draco have almost finished our butter beers. In the middle of our conversation I hear someone say my name.

"Hello there Austin" a familiar female voice speaks. I turn around and see a tall, slim blonde girl. I instantly recognise her.

"Oh my god Cora." I stood up and wrapped my arms around my childhood friend tightly. Cora and I have been friends ever since we were small as our houses were very close to each others growing up. Cora is a half blood and the same age as me. She went to beauxbatons with me aswell, we were the best of friends and everyone knew that we were pretty much glued together. We have the best friendship, we tell each other everything. I haven't seen her in about a month. But why is she here?

"Woah chill out I need to breathe." She laughing and I pulled away.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here? How-"

"Oh my god slow down with the questions!" She breathed out taking a seat at out table. "I've just transferred to Hogwarts" she says smiling.

"What! Oh my god that's amazing!" I shout, maybe a bit too loud as people start turning their heads to look at us.

"Yes yes I know the baddest bitch has arrived." She says smiling. I roll my eyes at her. My best friend is at Hogwarts! This year is going to be way more fun.

"Um I'm still here you know." Draco says lowly. I kinda forgot he was here if I'm being honest.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Um Cora this is my boyf-...my friend Draco." I look down quickly embarrassed. Draco isn't my boyfriend, he hasn't even asked me out. I can't believe I nearly said that infront of them both. In the corner of my eye I see Draco smirk. I know he'll end up bugging me about this later.

They both nod their heads and smile at each other until I see Cora look at me raising her eyebrows at me. Oh she knows what I was going to call draco. She's going to want to investigate me later on about it.

"So anyway, I've got another surprise for you." Cora says defusing the tension. She looks over to the door and I see a handsome male walk through the door with a big smile on his face when he sees me.

My mouth drops open when my eyes let his. Cole. I instantly smile and lunge myself at him, wrapping my arms around him. He stumbles back as I do so laughing.

"I know you missed me leah, but you don't need to try and kill me." He says hugging me back tightly. Cole has been in my life forever, he is truly my best friend. Me and Cora are really close but what me and Cole have, it's amazing. He has always been there for me growing up and my parents adore him. When we were younger, maybe about 11 or 12, we both had a crush on each other but it was just a childhood fling, nothing serious. Cole's the type of person you can go to when you're sad or just need someone to hold you. He's always been there for me. Our friendship is full of bantering, and a little flirting but it's always been friendly flirting.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper into his chest. Not pulling away from our hug.

"I've missed you too." He whispers back into my hair, hugging me tightly. I pull away and look at him for a moment. He's gotten really handsome since the last time I saw him. And also, Cole knows about my condition. I told him because I can trust him more than anyone. He'd never do anything to hurt me.

Draco pov

I look at them both. Holding each other tightly. Whispering to each other. Anger fills my blood. Who the fuck was this guy and why is leah so happy to see him. Why is he holding her like that. I want to grab him by the collar and punch him until his nose breaks. The way he has his arms wrapped around her small waist pisses me off. No one's allowed to hold her like that accept me.

They pull away from each other and walk over to me and the girl, who's name I've already forgotten. Leahs face is lit up with happiness as she pulls him to our table. Today was about me and leah and he's ruined it. Stupid prick.

"Draco this is Cole." Leah says sweetly, looking at me smiling. I glare at him as he speaks.

"You alright mate?" He says friendly. Putting his hand out to shake it.

"Yeah mate, I'm fine." I spat at him, refusing his hand shake. Leah furrows her eyes at me sending me a glare. I roll my eyes too pissed off at this situation. I don't care if I'm being childish, I already hate this guy.

"Have you transferred to Hogwarts aswell Cole?" Leah asks hopefully. I hate his name coming out of her mouth. My name is the only name that should be coming out of those lips.

"Yep, just got here today." He says looking at leah. I can already tell by the way he looks at her that he wants her. I get it, she's hot as fuck. But she's mine. And mine only.

As leah talks I interrupt her by smashing my lips into hers. Right infront of his face. I kiss her aggressively, our tongues dancing together perfectly. I know she wants to pull away as we are doing this right infront of her friends, but I also know she can't. She loves the feel of our lips connecting with each other. I slowly bite her bottom lip and pull away. I look at Cole and see a sadness in his eyes. I smirk, making sure he knows that this is my territory.

Leah blushes before speaking up again. "Uh-um sorry about that." She giggles before going back to her conversation with her two friends. I lean back in my chair and see Cole send me a glare. I raise my eyebrows up at him quickly, as he continues his conversation.