some Florida head cannon things

Florida is actually really short, barely standing at 5'1. no one dare make comments about it for fear of making him upset.

to go off the one above this one Florida is insecure about his height and everyone knows it even though he's never explicitly said it.

Florida has always been the runt event when they were kids. he used to get picked on by other kids for it which made him even more insecure about it

he's not allowed to go shopping by himself. Once he brought home two snakes. He was sent to get chips and dip.

he's NEVER the designated driver

he doesn't even have his license but drunk Texas forgot that and Cali was left to bail them out. DC talked to them for almost 5 hours about responsible driving. Florida slept most of it but discreetly. Texas didn't remember a thing.

Florida avoids standing near the taller states during arguments as they are not afraid to pick him up and yeet him at another state. a few states have actually been knocked out this way.

Florida speaks fluent Spanish and will pretend to shit talk DC but is actually talking about the best way to make eggs with Cali. Texas will occasionally offer some input. DC hasn't caught on yet and it makes him so anxious.

Florida has a few snakes in his room that only Loui knows about. Loui will go to the store for Florida since Florida isn't allowed to go alone and Loui is banned from chaperoning Florida after they got banned from Walmart....

Florida gives everyone a nickname. not all of them stick and he constantly changes between different nicknames.

Florida may be older than some states but he's still everyone's little brother (I will hold this head canon close to my heart forever)

Florida is the master prankster in the house. and trouble maker

//oof yes it's short but ignore that