25. Amara

Surprise ! Surprise !
______________________

Interviewer - IVer

Interviewer : Hello and welcome to all the people on this Insta live session of India Forums . Tonight we are gonna have a very special guest who has a big announcement to make which is here exclusively on India Forums . Without a further ado welcome the gorgeous, talented and the newly wedded bride Kyra Sharma .

Kyra : Hello guys .

IVer : First of all welcome Kyra to our Insta live interview . For all those who don't know Kyra is currently in New Zealand cheering for her dashing and handsome husband and of course the whole ICT .

Kyra : Thank you so much . Yes I am here in New Zealand with Abhi and the rest of the boys . But along with that I am also with SQUAD . 

IVer : How can we forget that !! Hope you all are doing good there . I can see lots of excitement among all your fans who are eagerly waiting for the surprise so what say let's reveal it ?? And then continue with all our questions .

Kyra : Sure sure .

IVer : Okay so here we present our surprise . *Drum rolls* AMARA - Be a Fashionista . A brand new fashion label by Kyra Sharma . It's a complete fashion stop for all the young girls and ladies out there . Kyra would be giving more details about the label . Over to you Kyra .

Kyra : Thank you ma'am

Kyra : Thank you ma'am . Okay so Amara - Be a Fashionista was basically invented due to my sister Erica . One day she randomly came and told me she was tired of going from one shop to another for clothes, then makeup and then jewellery . And that's how I came up with a label where girls and all ladies just shop for everything , right from clothes to watches and jewellery , from a single shop . Now when the idea was executed and everything was done we couldn't come up with any name . And suddenly one of the staff members said AMARA which means stylish , attractive , and strong which describes a woman perfectly . So to all women out there here's me presenting to all of you AMARA your fashion partner .

IVer : So now all girls know where to shop their clothes , jewellery , make-up , watches , handbags and many more things from . So now we have few games for you Kyra . Are you ready ??

Kyra : Ummm …. I am nervous . Okay come on .

IVer : Okay first question . A fashion trend that doesn't work for you ??

Kyra : I am not a very big fan of glitter and shiny things . When necessary it's okay but otherwise a big NO .

IVer : Okay moving on . Five Wardrobe essentials .

Kyra : Hoodies , nice fit pants , tank tops , ummm yeah some pastel t-shirts and one piece . God this is stressful .

IVer : I mean you don't need you hoodies you have Abhishek for that 😉