Chapter 1

Eliza Sanchester's POV

     I tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ears looking in the mirror finger combing my hair. I stared at my self in my mirror for awhile before I heard my phone ring. I saw my ex boyfriend's number pop up on my screen. I decided that I was not going to answer it. I was going to my closet but before I could open the double doors I hear my phone ringing again. So I raced back into my bedroom to see who was calling and it was him. I decided to answer the phone and get it over with.

"Hello," said Cameron.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Eliza, I am so sorry for what I have done to you, it was a mistake okay."

"Cameron, I saw you kissing another girl behind my back and now you feel sorry. You should have thought about losing me before you went and kissed her!"

"Look, I know I hurt you, okay. But I'm really sorry for hurting you and I need you back in my life."

"I'm not taking you back Cameron. I can't have my heart broken again. I've been through a lot with you and your problems and it kills me to know that you went out and cheated on me. I hate you for that and there is no way I'm letting you back in my life ever again. Just please never call me again."

"Eliza w..."

    I hanged up before he could finish his sentence. I ran my hands through my thick brown hair and sighed. I walked into my closet to put on my work attire. I wore and all black fitted dress and my all black flats that I bought a week ago. I added some jewlery to my neck. I was about to walk out and forgot my perfume, I took up my favourite perfume. My mom bought me it fir my 19th birthday. She was in Paris when she bought it. I walked into my home office and grabbed my bag and my keys for my white Range Rover. I took up a pile of papers and was on my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

    On my way I bumped into my helper, Miss Johnson. She is a very nice woman. She has a daughter that lives in New Jersey. Miss Johnson stays with me at my home in New York until she goes on vacation.

"Good morning Ms. Sanchester."

"Good morning Miss Johnson."

"Did you prepare my breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yes ma'am, it's on the kitchen island."

"Thank you so much."

"Umm Miss, I would like to take my vacation next week."

"Okay. Please just tell me when next week because I will need to give you your check for your vacation."

"Will do ma'am."

    I walked into the kitchen and picked up my breakfast that was in a dish and headed to my garage. I unlocked my car then opened the door. I started the car and drove out. I told my security guard good morning and was on my way to work.

25 minutes later

   I parked my car and entered Sanchester Enterprise. The company was left to me from parents who died two years ago in a car accident. A truck collided with their car and they died on the spot. It was hard to get over but I pulled through. I was twenty when they died, and I have been running the multi billion dollar company ever since. I'm now 22 years old and I'm doing a pretty good job running my company at my age. My parents taught me the business from I was 12 years old. I know my parents are up in heaven smiling down at me, all I every want is to make them proud. I hope someday I can have a family of my own.

    I walked in the elevator and pressed the button. I went straight to the 34th floor in the building where my office is. Before I enter my office in the mornings, my secretary, Martha, gives me my meeting schedule. She is 19 and I can say she is doing a good job. Not all teens or young adults are ambitious.

"Good morning Ms. Sanchester," said Martha.

"Good morning."

"Here you go."

"Thank you. Did the janitor clean my office yesterday?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Please send up a chocolate latte for me please."

"Yes ma'am."

    I walked in my office and shut the door. I placed my papers and my bag on my desk and opened my laptop. Soon after Martha knocked on my door and placed my latte on the table. I ate my breakfast and was now ready for my first client for the day. My company mainly deals with lands and houses. I'm thinking of opening a hotel but I'm still not even sure. My company also helps women and men off the streets and find them homes to live in. Occasionally I have to go to other enterprises to buy land but that's not a regular thing, I have Martha do that or sometimes other persons that work here.

15 minutes later

     I buzzed Marsha signaling her that I am now ready for my client. The glass doors opened and in came a blonde woman. She was tall and looked like she meant businesses, which I liked. Most women that come here for meetings mostly come with their husbands and they just sit and keep quite. It was really annoying sometimes because all they do is stare. The woman wore a navy blue fitted dress and a pair of black spike heel shoes. She was very pretty nonetheless.

"Hello, good morning Ms. Sanchester. My name is Vixen Marttia. How are you today?"

"Good morning Mrs. Marttia. I am fine, I'm guessing your not bad yourself?"

"I am wonderful, thanks for asking."

"Shall we get done to business?"

1 hour later

     I sold Mrs. Marttia a nice piece of land for 7.5 million dollars. The land was quiet a catch. I knew a lot of people who wanted that piece of land for 2 million. They would buy it and sell it for over 5 million so I had to play my cards right.

    The day went by with six other clients. Four women and two men. I sold them some very expensive land. By time the day was done I earned 27 million dollars. I turned off my computer and packed up to go home. I told Marsha to lock up and then I was out of the building. I drove home and by the time I got into my home it was 8:45pm. I ate dinner and went straight up stairs to the bathroom to wash up. I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the bathtub. I turned on the shower and the warm water felt welcoming as it hit my body. I soaped up my rag and soaped up my body. I placed my head under the water and pour some shampoo onto my hand and then from my hand to my hair. I washed out the soap and rinse out my hair. I got out, dryed my self and put on some deodorant and my underwear and went to bed. I clapped two times and then light went out and I fell asleep.

.........................................................................

♤MzZari