Chapter 1: Annoying

Elsa's POV
I walked through the palace to my room. I had just gotten out of a boring meeting, and I mean like watching blank paint dry boring! Queen Rosalina of Corona just kept talking on and on about how she loved my ice powers and that it would be perfect if they could trade food and clothing for ice. Don't get me wrong, she was nice and all being my aunt she is, but I mean I barely got to even talk.

They must be really desperate for ice. I literally nearly fell asleep three times. Good thing no one noticed though. I would've died of embarrassment.

When I got to my room and sat at my work desk. I was doing paperwork when a certain guardian leaned over my shoulder. At first I didn't mind, so I just ignored him for what seemed like ages. I could feel his breath on my neck as it gave tingles down my spine. If he kept this up, my cheeks would be as red as a tomato. So, I stopped him.

E: Jack, what are you doing?

J: What! I'm not doing anything!

E: Your leaning over my shoulder.

J: So?

E: So, your bothering me.

That wasn't entirely true, but I needed an explanation for it. The truth was, if he breathed on my neck any longer... things would happen.

J: How?

E: Your distracting me from my work.

Now that, that was true, but in a different way than you would imagine it, well, it depends on what your imagining.

J: Ya, that's the point.

E: So, your trying to annoy me?

J: Yes.

E: Why!

J: Because it's fun!

E: How is annoying me, fun!

J: Well, I just love to see the irritated look on your face.

I blushed.

E: Uhhhh, Why me!

I groaned. That had meant to be sarcastic, but he answered my question anyway.

J: Because Bunny almost tried to kill me the last time I bothered him.

I hit my forehead on the desk in annoyance. I felt a snowball thrown at the back of my head. Jack laughed. I turned around and gave him a death glare. He was not getting away with this!

E: Jack!

I tried throwing a snowball at him but he dodged it. I threw another but he dodged that one too.

Now, I was irritated. I stood up and ran around the room chasing him as he laughed. I kept running around the room throwing snowballs at him until I got too tired, you will not believe how big my room is.

I looked around, then blinked. He disappeared. Finally, I could go back to work! I am worn out from all that running!

I was about to go back to my desk but then Jack suddenly reappeared and pinned me against the wall. What was he doing? I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I blushed. I had a huge crush on him, but he couldn't know that.

He smirked at me. Then surprisingly he leaned in and closed his eyes. Wait, was he about to kiss me? My heart was pounding so loud I could hear it in my own ears, I just hoped he couldn't.

E: Jack.

I whispered.

J: Shhh.

I silenced and let him lean in closer. I could feel his soft lips finally touching mine. It was like heaven. He tasted like winter and mint. When he finally pulled away, he looked back Into my eyes.

J: I should annoy you more often.

He smirked. Oh god, that dumb smirk!

E: Shut up.

The End!

AN: This is my first story, and it's shorter than my usual stories, but ya! Here you go, I hope you liked it! I'm probably going to make like a hundred short stories. I'll wright one each day and that is something I guarantee! Well, that's all I have to say so ya. R & R! Peace Out! *Throws Headphones at audience*

From: D.J. VioletIceHeart!

Ps. Anyone who reviews, I will reply to and mention in my one-shots!