Back to square one

Start from the beginning

"You must be really lonely then."

"Extremely."

"Well, I'm gonna get you out of here Springy, I promise."

"Springy?"

"Yeah, I mean you've been calling me by my nickname, so I think its fair that I give you one."

"Well what's your full name?"

"Well, my real name is Daniel, but my friends call me Drake."

"Oh, is that what friends do?"

"Yeah, and now I've done the same for you Springy. But you can tell me if you don't like it."

"No no, I like it. It's just..."

"It's just what?"

"Well, I'm not really used to being called by another name. I'm not used to having a friend like you. This is all so new to me."

"Well, you'll get used to it, eventually."

"So, do your parents know that you're here?" As soon as he asks that question I black out for a second.

"Drakw? Drake are you still there?"

"Yeah, just blacked out for a second. But..."

"But?"

"I'm an orphan. My parents gave me up to the orphanage a few blocks away from here when I was born."

"Oh, that sounds awful. I'm sorry I mentioned it."

"No, don't be. I've gotten used to the fact by now."

"Oh. Okay, let's change the subject."

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?"

The two of us talked for hours. I didn't even notice the time had gone so fast. Springtrap kept telling me made up stories to help pass the time. At one point he tried pushing on the door to open it. He only ended up hurting himself and falling on the floor with a loud thud in the process. I laughed at that a little, and soon he started laughing too. But the thing is, I don't really know much about Springtrap. No worries though, I'll free him then ask him for the answers to all my questions. And like I said, the time went by so fast. The two of us were in the middle of a conversation before my phone alarm rang for 5 AM.

"Wait, its 5 AM already?" I say pulling out my phone.

"Then that means that there's only one more hour until the manager of Freddy's comes through those doors." Springtrap says. That's when I realize that I'll get caught red handed in here. And I may not work here, but I'm pretty sure that kids aren't supposed to be here after hours. If I get caught then I might not be allowed back here and i won't get the chance to free Springy from the room he's trapped in. As much as I hate to do this, I have to leave.

"Then I guess I have to go." I say in a sad tone.

"Wait, what?" Springtrap asks.

"Well, Springy, if the manager is coming in an hour then he might find me in here. And I don't want to get caught. So-" I say before getting cut off by Springtrap.

"No, you can't leave. Please, can't you stay longer?" He pleads.

"I'm sorry Springtrap, but I have to go. I might not be allowed here again if the manager finds me." I say.

"But..." he starts.

"But I don't want to be alone again. There's nobody else back here but me." He says sadly. I then reached the Golden Bonnie plushy in my bag and hold it for a few seconds. Then it gives me an idea.

"Then, here's somebody to keep you company." I say passing the plushy through the gap between the door. Is few seconds pass until I hear Springtrap say something.

"Your plushy? You think this can make me feel less lonely?" He asks.

"Well, yeah. His name is Golden Bonnie. He kept me company when I first got stuck in this parts and service, so he might keep you company until I come back." I say. A few more seconds of silence pass. Eventually Springtrap takes the plushy and speaks again.

"Thanks Drake. You get home safe now." He says. I smile and get up to my feet.

"Bye Springy." I say walking out the door with my flashlight in my hand. I look around and find that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica are still on stage. I have no idea why. I thought Springtrap said that they move at midnight to kill the night guard. Meh, whatever. That's not my concern. I should rather focus on getting back to the orphanage. I push the doors open and make my way out of there and back to the orphanage.

▪▪▪Half an hour of walking later

I make it back to the orphanage with no problems at all. I head around back to where the basement doors are. They're a lot quieter than the from door, so I decide to go through there and head up to my room. Then as soon as I slip in I quietly sneak up the stairs to my room. I change out of my clothes and into my pyjamas and jump into my bed, quickly falling asleep. My plan to free Springtrap didn't work out as I hoped. Looks like I'm back to square one. But it's not that big of a problem, I'll find a way to get him out of there, somehow.