(lChapter 4(Partners?)

A/n:Hello I'm back I lost my WiFi for a while I'm typing from school right now so it might be awhile before I can update again but if your a fnaf fan plz go check out ELETROBONNIE that's it enjoy

Your pov
After reading the letter you walk to your closet and change
15 minutes later

You walk down the stairs to see Ben and Sonic playing video games
The normal you think to yourself you walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat until you stop...What tha...there you see something traumatizing Jeff is wearing an pink apron while cooking...a wolf whistle follows you look to see toby crying while laughing?.Yep today's going to be interesting you think.
A couple hours later you get told you have a mission with x Great...You say in your head.Time rolls around so you get ready you grab your weapon and go.When you get outside you see x leaned up against a tree you think about pushing him over but your not that mean right...right?.

1 minute later

You are now running why. Because you did it...yea so now you guys are having a race who ever gets the most victims wins and the loser has to do what ever the winner says.Well now your going in the vics room untell you see posters of you..."Oh no..."you said you look to see the vic is gone...then your tackled you look to see the boy you have to kill he's a fanboy you think he screams and then smiles with scares you.He leans in and your trying to get him off of you.Then there was a thump you look over to see Xvirus about time.

X/ Codys pov
_____________
I look for the h/c haired person I have grown to love...yea that sounds right.As I walk through the street I see a glimpse of h/c.Fuond you I think to myself.I look in to see A BOY ON TOP OF THEM "Oh he// no"I say low. I grab my bat and slowly walk over to them and swing my bat and a bloody mess came.I look at them and held out my hand for them.They take my hand and get up.they said "Thanks"with a light blush only I can see then said "You my partner in crime"and they smiled.

A/n: Ok so I'm useing they/them pronouns now I'm going to edit the rest later but Pika pika peace out my pups😸🐾🎶