Chapter 13

A/N: Warning! This is full of Smut. Please read at your own risk. If you do read, please give feedback! I love to read it!! Enjoy! Mwah💋

Robins Pov)

I heard the door open and waited for her to walk in. She walked in and I was mesmerized. I stood up and greeted her by the door. "You are so beautiful." I said smiling.

"Thank you." She said blushing.

"Now my beautiful fiancé, I have some wine and chocolate covered strawberries, the only thing missing is us." I said smirking.

She smiled and walked around me to our bed and crawled in. She patted the spot next her and before I could get on the bed, she was kneeled up on the edge of the bed. She put my hands around her and she put her hands around my neck and kissed me. I couldn't resist, I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed. She moaned into mouth, which is what I was hoping for. She pulls away. "Let's eat." She said smirking. "And I mean the strawberries." I let go of her laughing. "Aw I had something so much better planned." I say with a frown. You pulled me back in and whispered in my ear, "patience."

I went to get the strawberries off the table and I turned around and see her laying on her side with her elbow holding her up. The sexy night gown I bought her was slightly hiked up showing her beautiful olive skin. I didn't realize I had stopped and I was staring. Her hand was rubbing up and down my side of the bed. "Are you coming, babe or am I going to have to please myself?" She asked with a frown.

I walk to the bed putting the strawberries in front of her. I lay down next to her and I feed her. She was literally the hottest thing I have ever seen. Our eyes stayed locked the entire time. After she ate a strawberry, she would take my fingers and lick them. She does this over and over and I'm getting more and more turned on.

There is only one strawberry left and she takes it before I could grab it. She throws the plate on the floor. She crawls on top of me and straddles me. She puts the strawberry in my mouth and I bite it. I was tired of waiting. I took the strawberry in one bite. She laughed and through the leaves on the ground. I take her hand and stick her index finger in my mouth. I lick the juice off and start to suck on her finger. I do the same with all her fingers. After I was done licking her fingers I flip on top of her. I lean down and whisper in her ear. "Do you know how long I have wanted to bury my face between your thighs." She looked at me and smirks. "I'm not stopping you."

I kneel up and then sit her up. I reach for the bottom of her gown and pull it over her head revealing her beautiful toned stomach and breasts. I smile and give her a light push and she falls back giggling. I lay back down on top of her but with one elbow propping me up. I grab her leg with my other hand and pull it up. I lean down kissing her lips. She pushes me away quickly. I put her leg down taking the hint. I don't waste anytime. I look at her. "Help me out, baby." She smiled and snapped her fingers. Her sexy lingerie was gone. I get in between her legs and start at her knees. Kissing every inch of her leg going further and further up. At first I had my eyes closed, but then I opened them wanting to see you; I wanted to see all of you. I hover over where you wanted me. Just watching you fall apart in front of me. Not even opening your eyes, "don't tease." You say. With that I began sucking and dragging my tongue over your clit. I look up and your eyes are shut tight and you are gripping the sheets. I continue what I was doing listening to every moan that was coming out of your mouth. I stop and move up to your mouth. I kiss you and then pushed two fingers inside of you. Then my name was just a whisper on your lips. I start pumping in and out then take my thumb to your clit rubbing it. I start increasing speed and you fall apart underneath me. I kiss down your neck and then whisper in your ear. "Don't be shy, baby, your beautiful."

Regina's Pov)

That was it. I screamed so loud. "Robin." I said breathing heavy and moaning. "Please, don't stop." I managed to get out. I had one hand gripping the sheet and the other tangled in your hair. It didn't take long for me to fall apart. I come. You pull your fingers out slowly. I was breathing heavy.

"Baby, look at me." You say as I feel your hands tangle in my hair. "Baby, please open your eyes." I finally listen and open my eyes to see you looking at me with so much love in your eyes. It wasn't lust, it was love. You lean down to my ear. "Shhh, it's okay baby. I'm sorry." You say trying to steady my breathing. I pull your head up so you can look in my eyes. "Don't be." I said.

You fall next to me and you pull me close. I put one hand on your chest and laid my head on your shoulder. After we laid there for a few minutes, my breathing was finally close to normal.

Robins Pov)

I was so afraid that I hurt you and I wanted to make sure I didn't. "Hey." I say looking at you. You prop up on your elbow with one hand still on my chest just rubbing back and forth. "Yes, baby." You say and I was staring. I love when you called me that and it always turned me on. I finally get out of thoughts. "Please tell me if I hurt you. I don't want you to think I intentionally did." I say with concern in my voice. "Robin, I promise, you did not hurt me." I turn your face towards mine. "Did I tell you to stop?" You ask me. "No you didn't." Then you smile. "That's because it was amazing. I know what I can handle." You say with the biggest smile on your face. I turn on my side and put one of my legs between yours. You start running your foot up and down my leg. I put my hand on your face. "I love this." I say smiling. "I'm glad I could please you." She said smiling.

I laugh. "Even though I love what we are doing, that's not what I meant." You looked at me kind of confused. "I love that I put this on your face." I say running my thumb over your bottom lip. "This smile is what I live for. I want it to stay forever. I love making you happy and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life just being able to make you smile." I say staring into your beautiful brown eyes.

Your smile gets even bigger, but then simply turns into a smirk. The love I could see in your eyes was unreal. I pulled my leg from between yours and laid you down on your back. You put one of your arms around my back and the other on face. I propped up on one elbow next you, but our bodies were touching. I just stared at you. I didn't want to look away. I put one of my legs over yours and took my free hand and put it under your upper back. "You are killing me, babe, just kiss me." You say.

I slowly lean down and kiss your lips. It started off slow and sweet. Then it got a little more heated. Your hand went into my hair and mine came to the front. I never left your lips. That's where I wanted to be. I wanted your lips on mine. I gently started massaging your right breast. I rubbed my thumb over your nipple lightly at the same time I plunged my tongue into your mouth. You moan into my mouth, but didn't pull away. You took my hand and put it between your legs. I took the hint and rubbed your clit with my index finger. I continued rubbing as you moved your hand back into my hair. You started pulling so I know you were enjoying it. Then you pull away from my lips with a loud moan. After you take a breath, I move my hand to your stomach, then to your hip. I lay on my side next to you just admiring your beautiful body. You turn on your side and face me. I run my hand up and down your body. We were silent for a few minutes and we were just staring into each other's eyes. You pulled me close and kissed my lips. You leaned your forehead against mine. "Want to go for round two?" You asked. Not that I could answer because you immediately pushed me to lay on my back and laid on top of me. You sit on my thighs and I sit up with you in my lap. You wrap your legs and arms around me and I wrap my arms around your waist.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask looking into your eyes. "You can tell me anything, you know that." You say smiling. "Regina, I don't think what we do is have sex. We have intimacy. You deserve so much more than just sex. I..." I try to keep talking, but you stop me. "Show me. Show me how much I mean to you. Even though I already know." You smile. "Show me again."

I got to kiss you, but you stop me. "And I completely agree. We make love and that's what I love about you. That I'm not just the woman you have sex with." You say. I laugh. "You are so much more than somebody I have sex with." I say smiling.

I take her words literally. I show her how much her love means to me. We made love all night. After, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.