Dedication

This story and these characters came to life when I was in high school through roleplaying with a woman (who is now one of my closest friends) through Pinterest. We met randomly on a group board and a beautiful writing relationship began. Anna created several story boards and invited me to join, so that we could keep creating our gorgeous couples and stories. We created several with multiple arcs, but sadly Pinterest deleted all of the comments several years ago and we lost everything.

Anna and I recently started to roleplay again and have been working on recreating one of our old stories. While we have been doing this I started dreaming about Tommy and Jenna again and how we never got to far with them because we started on something else. Jenna has always been one of my favorite characters I created. I was 17 when I started writing as her and now that I'm 21 I want to see how different her voice has become.

Tommy is fully Anna's man. I would not have this story if it wasn't for her. While this draft of the story and this dialogue is mine I give full credit to Anna for creating Tommy and making him the amazing character he is today. Fingers crossed I can do him justice.

This is my first time writing a story by myself without bouncing off of someone else. Please be patient with updates since I am still in school and get short bursts of energy to write. I have no idea how long this book will be or if it will ever have a true ending or remain open for me to add whenever I want. 

I hope you enjoy this story and fall in love with Tommy and Jenna just as much as Anna and I did when creating them.