The Moment Of Truth

Two days later at the Cobra Kai dojo,

John Kreese decides to open up to his karate students about himself and hopes nobody would laugh at him or if they do, he'll make them do knuckle pushups 80 of them.

"Attention students! Sit down please, this will be a different kind of talk I'd like to give you all understand!" John Kreese announced to his students before opening up.

"Yes sensei sir!" all of the boys chanted back.

"I'd like to open up to all of you boys about who I really am' so listen carefully. I find it ok to be a virgin because that is who I'am. I've always concentrated on being tough on the outside you know, to focus on being fierce. Being a trained sensei has always been my thing but there is nothing wrong about my non-sexual lifestyle being a virgin. I'm dating a man even and it's still ok to wait until marriage, understand!" John Kreese loudly announced as he shared with his karate students.

"Yes sensei sir!" the boys chant shouted to their sensei.

John Kreese still heard a little of laughter from a couple of random boys sitting down.

"I heard that, 80 push-ups on your knuckles now!" John Kreese shouted at the couple of boys sitting down.

The two random boys gets on with their 80 push-ups on their knuckles immediately as told by an angry John Kreese. Daniel and Johnny didn't laugh but they are going to save all of the laughing for later along with Bobby, Jimmy, Tommy and Dutch.