chapter 1 Izuku's origin

(this is my first story) (By the way, Izuku does not get his qurik from All Might)

I woke up to knocking it was Kacchan. I woke up and asked, "What do you want it is 1 in the morning!" 

Kacchan replied, "Just meet us outside." What does he mean by us then I followed Kacchan Todoroki was there too. 

I sighed "What do you want!"

Todoroki yelled, "To fight you!"

I sighed "I'm too tired to deal with this I'm going to sleep." Then a huge wall of Ice appeared right as I walked out. 

Todoroki said, "We are letting you leave 2 on 1." 

I yelled, "What is the point in fighting why are you trying to cause trouble!"

Todoroki replied, "We are not leaving the unit we find out what your quirk is!" I can't tell them where my quirk came from I have 4 quirks. 2 eyes that allow me to see invisible stuff, My boost (One for all), and the vines that I can use as ropes. They rushed toward me then their quirks were gone.

Mr. Aizawa appeared "Todoroki and Bakugo stop attacking Midoryia!"After that, both Todoroki and Bakugo got 5 days of house arrest. 

the next I walked into class 1A everyone (except for Bakugo and Todoroki) appeared right in front of me.

I asked, "What's up?"

Yaoyorozu replied, "We want to know your quirk." 

 I can not tell them the real reason. Lida yelled, "Spit it out Midoryia, where your friends  tell us!"

I sighed "I dad did experiments on me when I was 5  and he thought I was too dangerous to live so he took me to an alleyway. Then he tried to kill me with a chainsaw but my mom took a stab for me and a random guy shot my dad in the head."

Everyone was shocked and worried about me Yaoyorozu hugged me  and cried "Were sorry Midoryia, We did not know you went through so much pain!" For the rest of the school day my classmates were quiet. 

(I'm on writer's block so plz give ideas in the comments)