Start Of Drama

Yeaa a month after summer begins & Word had got around that we was broken up n shi , so I'm really doing me I wasn't stunning no female fr but see Ian gone lie you kno I gotta thuggin in me 🆑 ! I just was being a simp by choice and when I did he a simp o got hurt . But anyways ya it's a month into the summer everybody kno I'm single in shi or wateva so I'm trynna find some to get my head of this shit... so I'm very athetic or whatever & I heard that volleyball tryouts was coming up for messotone High so I'm like this perfect I already knew the coaches there and some of the teammates and it was the perfect thing to get my mind of this situation. So three days before tryouts people telling me or atleast trying to tell me who niya cheated on me with ain stun the shi nomore I thought I was over it but it's hard to let go 😒 it's funny how a person can hurt you so many times and you still love them 🤦🏾‍♂️ . Anyways I wasn't going for the he say she say I didn't wanna know I wasn't fuccin with nobody I had my li plays or whatever but friend wise I cut everybody off.. soo the 2nd day before tryouts my dawg Lii Macc was texting about the tryouts so I'm "like man I'm ready for it " she telling me that ima like it and stuff like that or wateva . so later on that night Niya texted me and I ended up texting back honestly I never really broke up with her like told her we done but what you expect when you cheat on somebody df . So she tried to lie or whatever and tell me different stories I didn't even care nomore so we ended up back talking the day before tryouts 🙄 I wasn't really feeling it nomore sadly , and the shi was crazy I felt like I didn't wanna be in another relationship again cuh... So I tell Macc the situation or wateva I didn't know wat else to do she telling me " you not wrong for stopping your communication with her you needed to find yourself" like this smart ass ho really my dawg istg ... so sadly this was a long ahh night . I couldn't gts for nothing so I ended up calling niya so turns out she was finna call me so we otp it's weird asf to me I couldn't vibe with her nomo she acting like everything normal like I really couldn't talk to her fr. She trynna have convos about her nails n hair n blah blah I'm really concentrating on the fact she really not giving af bout the situation cuh.. so I stopped listening to her and started playing my game ignoring her & shi right , so boom she hung up fa like 1 hour & called back I didn't ask nothing wen she called back I just shut up and played my game . She kept trying to talk to me so I'm getting irritated like " stfu talking to me go talk to dat nigga " she get mad ain have nun to say so I'm juh chilling really thinking bout us like I can't do ts nomo ... we Finna go into highschool in shii like nuh bru ion wanna start my year off like this in highschool . ( sorry this part short )