Invisible Viewpoint

My name is Xena daughter of research scientists Xaviera and Zane  Mars. My story begins on January 22, 2500, on the eve of celebrating my ancestress,s birthday who lived over three hundred centuries ago.  She is the founder of the scientific and spiritual center during the Second Dark of Science and Faith. I  inherited the mantle of preserving the legacy of Science and Faith which only women are the leaders and men are the protectors of the female line of descent.

On my 25 the birthday I graduated from Time Travel and Science Research Academy. Women who show an interest or natural ability for invisibility through time travel must take a pyschological and mental assessment of their body,s ability to handle the rigors of time traveling through time and space before they go to Time Travel and Science Academy because each woman,s gift matures at different levels.

Just a woman who mature early in her  ability is not supeior to her  female peer who matures late. Diversity is in key in the community of Time Travel and Science Research Academy.  I took my first assessment at sixteen years of old which put me in a sort of late-blooming class.  My nerves were on edge during the test stage then my hands begin to shake when the tester introduce foreign substance like chloroform in my bloodstream.

I noticed a sudden change in my sense of smell had disappeared out of nowhere. I begin to panic touching my nose to check and see if I still have a nose.  I felt only air where my nose supposed to be. I race to the bathroom where there is a full-length mirror. I saw my reflecion in the mirror slowly disappear.

"Oh, no, this is not happening where is  my nose? I screamed at golden full-length mirror   My mind envision my worst scenarios of losing my existence to this world. My thoughts wandered into darkness realm of the human psyche, and my anxiety level rose it at the highest level. Even though I aware of the possibility of having the ability to disappear to time, I had an adverse reaction to little preparation, because, my father early death prevented training, and my mother was afraid to seek another replacement. In  Xena's culture the fathers to train their daughters in the ways of traveling through time-travel while the mothers provided them preparation before they reach puberty.