Chapter 27: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

“Of course!” she said grinning. “coz your lovable Gabby dear.” then winked at me and shouts again after Dylan shot the ball to the ring which I just laugh at her since she stands up and told everyone that that was her boyfriend.

The game was intense in the last quarter with the score that was close to each other with Bane’s team having seventy seven and the other with seventy eight so their coach call for a time out then discuss the strategy that they would do.

They all nod and shouts then Bane look at our direction and smiled to me before walking back to the ring. Again the girls then shout his number out that they are beginning to annoy me.

With the time already running out Bane’s team was getting tired of grabbing the ball and the other team just making it worst by wasting the remaining time dribbling the ball and passing it to everyone of their team.

But before the guy on the other team grab the ball that his teammate throw at him Bane instantly run in front of him, gabbing the ball and running to the opposite ring that the cheer got more louder with now everyone running after him but then a guy move to his side and tried to grab the ball but he dodge it instantly.

It was already in seconds as the timer shows then the other group came in front and started again to grab the ball to him but then Bane jump and throws the ball and everyone look at it while the time moves to three then to two and zero that the buzzer came off and the ball shoots at the ring.

The crowd broke loose and Bane’s team came to him lifting him up cheering him, some of the students on the benches came too in the stage.

“Gab lets go.” Anna said and Tina standing up.

“Where?” I ask.

“Duh! Down there your husband’s team won. And you don’t want your husband to be rape by fan girls right?” Tina said smirking at me pointing at the girls running towards Bane that I rolled my eyes. And we followed them down after I gave Shadow to mom.

We approach the team and congratulate them but the girls in front of us was covering Bane, their shouts got louder and I heard one of them giggle before she was pulled away and instantly I saw Bane who instantly pulled me and kissed me hard on the lips.

I was shock on what he did that my eyes widen and heard some cheer and some even took deep breaths. Not caring about everybody around us, that was really Bane and at that moment I came back to my senses and put my arms around him kissing him back.

He pulled away and smirks at me with my face all flustered and pats my head. I saw the girls blush looking at us with defeated look at their faces and Tina smiled proudly at me.

“We won!” Bane shouted.

“Y-yeah.” I said smiling at him and he smiled back before hugging me tighter lifting me to the ground.

Their coach called them and the team’s give thanks to each other on the other school’s team for a great game. Then after Nick called everyone and took some pictures of Bane’s team together with their coach holding the trophy and medal’s on their hands.

“Nick.” Bane called to Nick who was checking his shot of our school’s basketball team. Nick looks to him then Bane grab me again, Nick smiled and position himself again to his camera. He took a picture of us and then together with my grandparents and both our parents together with Lovell and Grey with Jane and Shadow who was on Bane’s hands.

Tina and Anna came together with Dylan and Troy and took pictures including Jackson, Bob and Jake together with Bane and me and last was all of us took pictures with Nick now struggling to set the timer of his camera and soon run and sat in front of me, the timer starts beeping rapidly and then a flash hit my eyes and Nick instantly came to his camera checking it and smiling to it.