Chapter 27: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

I introduce Tina and Anna to Grey and Lovell and the girls talk about something instantly and I smiled to them while Grey plays with the kids.

Someone then taps my back and saw Jackson together with Bob and Jake who smiled to me. “Hey guys.” I said and the guys nod before Shadow came to them. During the whole two months after going back to school the two guys together with Jackson became our close friends too, together with Nick who was now became part of our clan after Lucas accepts him.

And the guys would always play in the gym with Bane together with Dylan and Troy and Jackson together with Bob and Jake. It’s really weird since it was like they understand each other on the ring. Also they sometime play on random groups that they really able to talk to everyone.

“Where’s that brother of mine?” Lovell asks looking everywhere and I was about to answer his question when the announcer talks to the speaking calling the teams. I pointed to the basketball stage and pointed at the now coming out team with Bane and his team in their jerseys and shorts.

He looks at us or rather me and wink, smirking when I blush but then I heard random girls shriek in front of us looking at Bane while they giggled. Tina who was in my side tries to tap them but I stop her before he could break the hearts of poor little girls in front of us. I’m really that nice to them you know.

“I really can’t believe our school finally reaches the championship. I bet the schools really happy about this since it will be the first time that our basketball team make this far and that’s all thanks to our boys.” Anna said .

“Yeah. And they deserve this since they work hard reaching this far. That the school really supports them especially everyone.” I said and I nod.

“But I hope we win, I heard the other team was the champion last year.” Tina said.

“Don’t worry Bane can handle that. With him on your team of course.” Lovell then said smirking at us.

“Wow, guess your really into this too?” Tina said and Lovell nods.

“Of course his my brother and with his mate and family here I don’t think he plan on losing.” She said smiling to us.

“I guess your right.” Tina said and Anna and I just nod.

After a few intermission number from the cheering squad on our school and to the other school’s team the game start and its like the gym shake from all the cheers and shouts of both supporters of the team I too included myself shouting together with Lovell and my best friends that was cheering now for their boyfriends, yes Tina had Dylan and its really nice to know that Anna and Troy were together after a hard full of courting of Troy to Anna.

And oh, after we came back to school the two girls needs my explanation on why the two of us was away from school for that long and again I need to lie since I still cant tell them what happen between Zeff and Bane and to Lucas’s clan and Morgan’s.

But thankfully they grab my explanation that I was confine to somewhere that on that moment the look on their faces change to worry that they keep on asking what my illness was and I just told them that I’m fine and it take a whole week of them to realize since they keep on asking it everyday that Bane got annoyed to them and told them that I’m fine already. They sometimes really are like that that’s why I love those two.

“What are you smiling for?” Tina said noticing me after I space out thinking of that moment.

“Nothing, just thinking how..” I said and look at Bane who was now sweating from their game. “lucky to have people like Bane, you and Anna around me.” I said to her and she smiled.