Royals watch Text-To-Speech. Part 12

cliffhangers and burning planets.

After most of the group were able to calm down after seeing the twisted creatures known as the Dark Eldar, Sunset soon pressed play to start the next episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPISODE 10

(Terra burning with roaring flames, a storm of sparks, and the grim tone of a bell)

*A weeping man leans down to tenderly kiss the forehead of a deceased woman. Suddenly an Inquisitor in grey armor steps forth and...sings*

Inquisitor: ♫ Valjeanus, at last! We see each other plain. Magos Technicus, You'll wear a different chain! ♫

*The Inquisitor holds up a clothes hanger with a chainmail bra*

Cadance perked up "Oh, I have that set....." She glanced around to see Sunset and the other princesses looked at her in surprise "What?...for roleplay night with Shining Armor.."

Sunset grinned "You go girl..." while Twilight groaned "Note to self, brain bleach"

Valjeanus replies also in song: ♫ Before you say another word, Javerticus. Before you burn me like a heretic, listen to me, there's something I must do~ ♫

*Javerticus leans forward with a glare*

Valjeanus: ♫ This woman leaves behind a suffering child, there is none but me who can intercede. In the Emperor's name, three days is all I need~ ♫

*Javerticus glares harder, and Valjeanus stands solemnly*

Valjeanus: ♫ Then I'll return, I pledge my word. Then I'll return- ♫

*Javerticus Glares hatefully and interrupts by drawing his sword*

Javerticus: ♫ You must think me mad! ♫

*Jarverticus stomps forward, Valjeanus moving back in step, Both grim in expression*

Javerticus: ♫ I've hunted you across the years! Heretics like you can never change! Heretiiiiiiiics such as you!~ ♫

*Javerticus takes a breath and slowly raises his sword to-*

(Javerticus gets run over by the Inquisitor-Idiot squad)

"MOVE IT BITCH!" Sunset said with a laugh.

*Javerticus doesn't move after the morons left. Valjeanus stands for a moment...then bolts.*

"I can not blame that fellow," Luna muttered. "Especially seeing what the other man wanted to put him in..."

"I just hope he keeps his word about helping the child," Celestia muttered. "The other part about him letting that one man 'put him in chains' can be ignored for all I care."

[meanwhile at the Imperial Court]

Fyodor: Emperor damn it all. Not a single useful subject has been found yet. Don't they understand that sitting around here is incredibly boring? It's like being in a retirement home!

"You mean a place you should be in?" Sunset asked. "Think you been on the job for a too long old-timer."

"Knowing him they did put him in one... only for him to burn it down," Celestia muttered, her daughter having to nod and agree. It sounded like something that would happen with this old man.

Dominique: Hey! Hey, Fyodor! Isn't it Boring around here? Like, incredibly boring?

"That's what he said strange rat looking man," Luna commented.