"Say my name." He orders as he quickens his pace ,rubbing my clit. I can't get any words out, the pleasure taking over me. "I said say my fucking name Austin." He says more aggressively, ripping off my bra, exposing my breasts and sucking on my hard nipples. His tongue glides around them causing me gasp.

"Draco" I moan out loud as he leaves hickeys all over my chest.

I did my nails into his exposed backs taking in the incredible feeling. I feel him smirk as he brings his face up to meet my lips again.

With no warning he shoves a finger into my heat causing me to gasp into his mouth as he chuckles. He places sloppy kisses down my jaw as he thrusts his finger in and out of my heat adding another finger as he does so. I continue to moan loudly, taking the moment in.

He quickens his pace and I feel myself starting to become undone. "I'm going to c-cum Draco." I moan reaching to my climax.

"Then cum for me princess." He whispers into my ear, breaking me. I moan loudly reaching my climax. I feel my legs shake as I do so and see Draco smirk, proud of what he can do to me.

Once my amazing orgasm finishes I'm panting heavily and see Draco looking at me. My chest rises up and down quickly. He smiles at me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ears, still hovering over me.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says slowly. I smile at him as he stands up and pulls me up with him so I'm sitting up on his bed. I slip on my shirt and go to stand up. My legs feel slightly weak and wobbly but still bearable. Draco sees this and laughs.

"I'm not gonna need to carry you am I Austin?" He says picking up his shirt and putting it on.

"Oh shut up." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Don't role your eyes like that, I might just have to go for round two." He says winking at me.

I scoff and turn to get my bag. As I'm picking up my bag u see a grey owl at my window holding a letter. I open the window and slowly take the letter from the owl and read it carefully.

Dear Leah

Somebody knows about you. You need to be careful, trust no one with your secret. You cannot tell anyone, it's too dangerous.

Stay safe please.

Love, mother.

Shit. She must be talking about that person who sent me that letter a few weeks ago. I take a deep breath before ripping up the letter. I'm not going to tell anyone about my condition. Not even draco. It's too dangerous. Of course Luna knows, I didn't even tell her. She just sensed it. But I know shes too pure to do anything to hurt me.

Draco looks up at me and asks "who's that from?" Pointing at the ripped up letter.

"Just my mother, ready to go?" I say walking up to him and locking our hands together.

"Yep." He says cheerfully. "And leah" he starts pulling me close to him. "If anyone touches you, let alone looks at you today, I swear I will break their face." He says looking into my eyes.

I huff at him "oh come on already" I say pulling him out of the dorm. We finally make our way to Hogsmeade after our slight distraction.

*****

We walk around Hogsmeade side my side, hand in hand. Draco isn't ashamed to be seen with me and that makes me happy.

"Hey I'll be back in a few minutes okay I just need to go buy something." He blurted out.

"Oh okay I'll be in the three broomsticks okay?" I say as he quickly hugs me tightly.

"Okay, make sure to order me a butter beer!" He shouts as he begins to walk off. I roll my eyes ar him and walk into the pub.

I find a table at the back of the room and order us both a drink. It's a little but cold today but it isn't too bad so I take off my jacket.

I few minutes go by and I see Draco enter with a little green box in his hand. Once he sees me he sends me a warm smile and joins me at the table.

"Here you go" he says as he kisses my forehead, sliding into his seat and handing me the box.

I slowly open it and see a beautiful necklace placed inside. In the middle there is a gorgeous red heart surrounded by a metallic gold with small crystals. My eyes widen as I admire it.

I look at Draco and see a smile on his face. "If you don't like it I can send it back, you don't have to keep it if you don't wan-" I press my lips onto his to shut him up.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I say as I hugged him tightly.