The Mall and Awkwardness

The group arrived at the mall, Deku still nervous knowing he will have to do it at some point.

Kyoka Jiro: Finally we are here, my back is killing me.

Tenya Lida: Ok guys, I suggest we go in groups of 2 for the very least. You know what happened last time with Midoriya. He got threatened by a league of villains member.

Shoto Todoroki: I can take care of myself. *goes alone*

Tenya Lida: Wait, you might have the most powerful quirk but you can't handle yourself! *Lida follows todoroki*

Denki Kaminari: Wanna come with me Kiri?

Eijiro Kirishima: Yea sure, I am gonna find some manly stuff.

Mina Ashido: Alright girls, let's go shopping for some fashion stuff.

Kyoka Jiro: Ok.

Tsuyu Asui: Wait for me. *Ribbit*

Ochako Uraraka: Wait for me too.

Deku: Can I come too? I lost track of the others so I guess my only option is going with you girls.

Ochako Uraraka's mind: He doesn't wanna be alone and last time I kinda embarrassed both of us, maybe I should make up for it.

Ochako Uraraka: Hey girls, can I go with Deku instead?

Deku's mind: Wait! Does she mean just the two of us?!

Tsuyu Asui: I guess it isn't a big deal, we will find something for you anyway. *ribbit*

Deku's mind: Well, now I have to do it at some point.

*The other girls leave and Deku and Uraraka are left alone.*

Deku: Now what?

Ochako Uraraka: I don't know, just don't wanna run away like last time. That was embarrassing

Deku: Well want me to hold your hand so that you don't run away from me?

Ochako Uraraka:

Deku:

Ochako Uraraka: What?

Deku: Wait not what I meant, well yes but like a joke, no offense.

Ochako Uraraka: Ok, I get it.

Deku and Uraraka walked around looking for shops.

Deku: *notices a merch shop with All Might merch* Can we go in that one?

Ochako Uraraka: Yea, I have no problem.

In the shop

Ochako Uraraka: You already have everything All Might in here.

Deku: Well I just wanna find a new All Might poster before they run out. It's from his final battle.

Ochako Uraraka: You wanna pay respect to him, nice. I might just look around for some interesting stuff.

Deku finds some PLUS ULTRA T-Shirts.

Ochako Uraraka: These look nice.

Deku: I guess I could buy one of these. It's only $15 for one.

Ochako Uraraka: Same, I have been wanting some of these.

Deku picks a green PLUS ULTRA T-Shirt and Uraraka picks a pink PLUS ULTRA T-Shirt.

Deku: I found the poster I wanted, finally. *Grabs ALL MIGHT poster*

Ochako Uraraka: $60 for one poster, that seems overpriced.

Deku: You wouldn't believe the prices for these posters. Soon it will be $100 online.

Ochako Uraraka: Oh the pricy world of collectibles

They both go pay for their items.

Cashier: You're buying,

Deku: The ALL MIGHT final battle poster were he fought all for one, a villain with a quirk to steal quirks, where all might's true form was revealed but he still fought the villain by beating him with a powerful smash and once he defeated all for one, he said: "now it's your turn" which got everyone very emotional, especially me, and the people assumed he meant it towards other villains but there are some conspiracies that he meant it in a different way... *continues to mutter while paying*

Cashier: You know your facts. Ok then have a nice day.

Ochako Uraraka: Wait I haven't paid.

Cashier: Oh don't worry, your friend paid for you.

Ochako Uraraka's mind: WAIT! Deku did WHAT!

Deku's mind: WAIT! I did WHAT!

They get out of the store, awkwardly.

Deku's mind: I must have paid for her accidentally because I got all nerdy with the cashier. She probably thinks I want her to pay me back. The total was $90 and I had $100 at the start so that leaves me with $10. 

Ochako Uraraka's mind: I wonder why he decided to pay for me? I had enough money to pay for myself so why did he spend $15 on me?

Deku: So, do you feel ok?

Ochako Uraraka: I am just curious, why did you decide to pay for me?

Deku's mind:  Should I tell Ochako that it was an accident or do I tell her I meant to?

Deku: Ummm... I- I- I JUST WANTED TO

Ochako Uraraka's mind: 0-0 What? I am confused.

Ochako Uraraka: Oh- w- well thanks Deku.

Deku: No problem.

Deku's mind: Why did I just tell her that, I mean I don't mind paying for her but I did it by accident. Why am I overthinking this? It's just a plain pink shirt with "plus ultra" on it.

Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima meet up with Deku and Uraraka

Denki Kaminari: Oh hi guys, I thought all the girls were together

Ochako Uraraka: Well I decided to go with Deku just because I wanted to

Eijiro Kirishima: You bought the new all might poster, do they still have more left?

Deku: Yes and there are like 4 more left at the store.

Ochako Uraraka: We also bought some T-Shirts

Eijiro Kirishima: Now those shirts look, Manly.

Denki Kaminari: I am definitely buying one of those.

Deku: The store is just about 4 blocks away, just take a turn to the left on the 3rd block.

Denki Kaminari: Ok we will go there, see you later.

Deku: Ok bye.

Ochako Uraraka: Hey Deku? Can we go to a food shop? I am getting hungry.

Deku: Sounds good, I am also getting hungry.

Both of them head to the shop and yep, Deku is still nervous because he will do it soon.