I look over my shoulder, seeing Will looking at me, absolute worry and panic written in his facial features. He was still holding onto me, and I hadn't realized I had let go of his hand when I was flying forward into the table. My side hurt like hell, a pounding pain was coming from my head, a migraine starting. I was glad I only had a small portion to drink, other wise everything that was happening to me could've been blamed on the side effects of the champagne.

Around me, time stopped; people slowed, and it all looked like a blur of white, gray, and red. Body aching, my stomach killing, my head spinning. Nothing seemed right, and I was only minutes away from my anxiety attack. My body had been warning me over the last few days, giving out signs that I needed to quit while I still could. But that was the problem, I couldn't.

I was in denial, trying to fight against my anxiety. I was ruining this charity event. At this very moment, though, I didn't care. I just wanted this pain to go away, I just needed my problems to leave me alone for once instead of meeting me every time I turned the corner.

"Will," I whisper, my voice becoming faint as black dots danced in my vision. His hold on me, jut like he had done with my hand, tightened.

"Grace, tell me what's wrong," he said, his own voice sounding miles away.

I try looking at him, but that results with me becoming light headed. "Call... Call 911."

And that's when my entire body gives up, going limp, relaxing into Will's arms, letting him carry my weight instead. The last thing I see is people moving around me, and Will's whiskey colored eyes. In that time, I couldn't hear anything, except my heart beating.

***

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear familiar voice ask, but I couldn't quite tell who it was. Around me all I saw was darkness.

The second voice is more clear as they speak, less choked up. "Yes. It seems that your girlfriend, Ms. Thompson, here has an impacted bowel -- which is causing most of the pain in her lower abdomen. It's normal for things like this to happen for someone under a lot of stress, especially when a a patient or person has been diagnosed with severe anxiety."

I didn't know who the second person was, but by the way their speaking I'm going to persume he's a doctor. I didn't need much of explanation to know who the first voice was now, it was obviously Will by the way the doctor had called me his "girlfriend".

Wills voice is dry, lacking emotion, when he asks, "Is there anything you can do for the...," he pauses, awkwardly. "... Is there anything for the constipation?"

I probably would've laughed by how Will was making this much more awkward then it actually was. Honestly, it's not like the doctors going to be asking him all the weird questions?

"Now, from what I've seen from Ms. Thompson past medical records is that her doctor, Dr. Cain, has given her a prescription for a laxative." The mystery doctors explains, the sound of clicking coming from a pen and scribbling is what I heard for a short moment. "I'm sorry if this is a bit awkward, but I'm not exactly sure when Ms. Thompson is going to wake up seeing as the paramedics had to saditate her in the ambulance. So, is it okay if I ask you a few questions?"

Before Will could answer, the doctor just goes along with what he's doing without any permission what-so-ever. "Great. Now, are you and Ms. Thompson sexually active? A please just answer with a 'yes' or 'no', it truly so much easier." I guess I was wrong about the weird questions thing.