Chapter One: Where it all starts

THUD! The loud sound of a body hits the floor.
"Garfiel-" a voice aches, struggling to scrape out the necessary breath. A pained face reveals its self, eyes filled with terror, anger and worry all at the same time.
Garfiel kicks him in the stomah, aiming for the ribs, but, fortunately, missing them by a small shot. "Subaru, you're asking ME that?" He says, in an uncontrolled, animal voice. He grabs Subaru by the collar, shoves him high up the wall, causing a choking sound to echo throughout the hall.
"Are you trying to play dumb with me?!" His hands start pushing further into Subaru's neck. "YOU REALLY THINK I'M THAT STUPID?!"
His beast eyes stare at Subaru like cracked shards, stabbing like a knife through the soul's calm surface, and aggravating the fear.
"Wha- what do you mean, Garfiel-"
"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!" His fist pushes the closest it can to the bone of Subaru's neck, leaving the tiniest opening for air. With no luck, Subaru wraps his hands around Garfiel's arm, trying to grapple free with the smallest amount of energy he has left. Garfiel leans in closer, pushing his nose against Subaru's chest. In the lowest voice, he says, "You smell like a witch. You have a very strong witch's scent."
From the most miniscule circulation of breath he has, Subaru chokes, "I don't... under-st-"
In half a second, Garfiel throws him onto the floor with all his power, shattering any physical control Subaru had before. "YOU FUCKER! YOU FUCKER!" Subaru tries to grip onto anything he can, afraid he'll lose hope, afraid he'll lose grasp onto his strength and everything else that awaits him in the outside world.
Garfiel kicks him forcefully, stabbing even more pain into him. "YOU THINK I'M STUPID?! AS DUMB AS THOSE FUCKING ROCKS?!"
After his final kick, he bends down, facing Subaru's pain-filled, tortured eyes, dripping with tears, and pushes him towards the floor. At once Garfiel holds him down, rushing pure panic throughput his whole body. Despite the fact his face is opposite Garfiel's, he just can't bear to witness the rage enveloping his face, those territorial, instinctual emotions.
"Wha-what are you-" and, at last, he realises what Garfiel's doing. His shirt is pulled, ripping the fabrics in a rough twist, the wind of air flashing against his skin, exposing it to increasingly deadly things. "Garfiel, why-"
"ACK!" A sharp pain claws at his chest, gripping harder and harder, ripping the most sensitive of nerves apart. Garfiel uses his beast-edged teeth to mark every space of untouched territory on Subaru's flesh. At this point, Subaru's mind was racing at a thousand different levels, calculating every reset point he could take, every little escape route to make, anything to avoid this. Because why would this happen? How could any series of events lead to this? What has he-
"ACK! *STOP!*" Again, an unsuccessful cry for help spits out, as Garfiel bites down even deeper. To Subaru, this bite could've even touched the bone if Garfiel didn't hold himself back. It was able to grind into the nerves closest to the root of his bones, which already told him how much more damage could be done. More and more tears grew in his eyes, confirming the intense pain one bite gave after the other. He could try to resist, but that would only make the whole situation worse. Much, much worse.

As if this wasn't going to stop anytime soon, Garfiel's other hand reached into Subaru's pants, and that was enough to stop him in his tracks, to seriously shock his core. He didn't even try looking for any escape route anymore. There was no way. There was no way those screams for help could climb to the outside of those walls, to reach a foreign person that could help him, just nothing. And at that same moment, Garfiel grabs his cock intensely, and starts pumping his hand up and down in a series of motions. That was enough to give way to fucked up, distorted moans, and let Subaru have some pleasure amongst the dreadful pain, despite the fact this wasn't part of Garfiel's original plan. Even if this couldn't make sense in any way, on this same timeline where Subaru should or shouldn't reset, at least something's able to melt his mind, to drift him away from the truth. Garfiel speeds up the cycle of his hand, bringing up further frequent moans to the surface, of which don't sound extremely fucked-up and distorted anymore. Just as he's close to coming, Garfiel stops, and gives him a long, dreadful stare, at which point Subaru freezes for what feels like is eternity, realising why the pleasure stopped, through his blurred, fogged eyes. Garfiel's expression; Garfiel's dead breathing. Even though Subaru know he shouldn't say anything, he takes a run for it: "Huh, Garfiel, why-"
In less than a second a punch is blown to Subaru's stomach, with the screaming words of Garfiel. "YOU SICK FUCK! YOU FUCK UP WITCH! YOU LIKE THAT SHIT?!" Now, Subaru knew to keep his mouth completely shut, otherwise he truly wouldn't stay in one piece. Well, like it would matter anyway. He just choked from the intense pain in his abdomen, distracting himself with whatever else he could, besides looking at Garfiel's face.
Suddenly, a breeze of frozen air hits Subaru's ass, shifting his whole body in chilling horror. It seems like every minute after minute gets worse, pulling him deeper into the most frightening places of hell. His lower half is now fully exposed, leaving his legs merciless against the cold floor, and to Garfiel's collection of claws.
Garfiel scratches a perfectly curved line on his leg, dragging him across the floor to properly position himself. Just as he's about to ram himself into Subaru, he shouts, "WELL THEN YOU'LL LIKE THIS YOU SICK FUCK!"
"GARFIEL-!" Subaru's attempted cry for help did nothing to stop that pain he felt inside, scratching his inner walls, ripping every nerve that ever existed, like a recently sharped sword ready to kill. All Subaru could do is choke on his own spit, and watch his own hand miserably failing as he tried to grip onto something, because even that seemed impossible to accomplish at this point.
Each thrust dug it's own way into Subaru's insides, pushing him back and forth against this same, icy concrete floor. His mind drifts to drain out this feeling of terror that piles up, only for the focus to be dropped as soon as Garfiel quickens the pace, and excessively shoves himself into the furthest corners of Subaru. The crumbling chokes, disguised as moans, intensify by the minute, but not enough for the brink of climax. Garfiel's sharp claws starting scratching their way down Subaru's back, grabbing to ease his own movements. Now Subaru doesn't know which is more painful - the thing infiltrating his insides, or the deep claws that carve into his skin. Those two very painful methods of torture eventually blend into one, constantly causing the instinctive arching of his spine, unable to inch any other muscle further away, even to where it seems so close. There's nothing else he can do now, but-

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading!! Chapter Two, coming soon, look out for it!