Part 1

(Y/N) pov:                                 

I was in my bedroom watching my favourite anime "inazuma eleven go" and I was swooning over the most handsome animated being in the whole world of anime TSURUGI KYOUSUKE. He was the most perfect looking person I had ever landed my eyes on, he had navy blue hair, beautiful orange eyes, and he's face was simply gorgeous, he was the definition of perfection it self, I bet if he was a real person he could be one of the most famous K-pop idols in the world. I know your gonna take me for a crazy person, but I actually have a crush on him, I'm not an otaku or anything, I'm just weird okay. I don't usually get obsessed by this types of things but this is how it is. I even dream about him but I know I will never have the chance to meet him for real but that's life.                                                                                             

The next day I went to school and I met my bff Hana and told her about the dream I had last night.

"Hana I'm kinda getting tired of all these weird dreams I have every day about him, every time I close my eyes and fall asleep I dream about him and it's always the same dream, he saves me from danger than he tries to kiss me but I always wake up before it happens."

 "You know what (Y/N) maybe you should just stop watching this anime and then those dreams might stop"

 "Maybe your right Hana...but could I at least finish the series please" I asked with puppy eyes and I saw Hana face palm. I know I'm a bit childish but I can't help it I gotta know what happens next. 

"Okay (Y/N) but if you have another one of those your ridiculous dreams again don't blame it on me ok" 

"No probs bestie".

I headed back to my house after school was over like a lamb to the slaughter...

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Me: okay guys so this is the first chapter of my book I guess it's kind of short but I'm not experienced in writing books yet tell me what you think in the comments😁okiedokie.

Tsurugi: if your not experienced in writing books then why are you writing one?🤨

Me: and why do you have to be so savage? Can't you support me for once in your life? 

Tsurugi: I don't have if I don't want to.

Me: Whatever, do vote and comment on my story! See you soon min'na! love ya!

Tsurugi: "face palms" your such a pain in the butt, really just grow up already.

Me: "ignoring him" BYA!!!