"Is that even a question, Nerd?!? Of course I'd love to be turned by you." He smiled and kissed my neck. "Are you gonna do it now?"

"No, not now. But I will be having a taste." That tone in his voice made me shiver. "Wouldn't that turn me anyway?"

"Purebloods like me have a say in if they wanna turn the person or not, Baby~" I was blushing. "Then bite me." I felt his lips form a smirk. I then felt a slight pain then pure bliss.

"Ahhhhh~" I pulled his hair slightly. I heard him groan. He grabbed my hair slightly and sat up while holding me in his grasp. After 20 seconds his fangs were removed from my neck.

"Wow, that felt good........." He chuckled. "Your blood is very sweet Kacchan. Wait until you drink my blood for the first time. I bet you won't get enough." He licked my neck where he bit.

"I want you to get some rest these next few days Kacchan. Your transformation will be soon. I'll be turning you in two days." I smiled really wide.

"Can't wait, Vladius." I felt him tense. "You know my real name?" I nodded. "Deku, I've been on the Internet for years and I found out what your real hair color is too."

"Fuck." I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. "I don't care if your hair is multi color have you seen half and half? I don't care if it's half black and the other half is blue."

I placed my hand on top of his head. "Your hair grew very long." I could easily see his real hair color now.

"I'm not cutting it. My hair used to be longer. When I woke up my hair was 10 feet long. I was asleep for 2500 years I thought it'll be longer." He pouted and I chuckled.

I placed my hand on my neck. "So how much will I change when you turn me?" He chuckled. "Not much, your hair with grow about twelve inches longer. Your muscles will grow a bit and you will grow about 2-3 inches."

"So I'll still be smaller than you?!?!" He chuckled. "Humans have always been something I couldn't understand until I met you Kacchan. My human self will never disappear because my vampiric side was always there."

"So you are still the same stupid nerd I fell in love with?" He hugged me close to him. "Ever since I met you I found out you were my mate. That doesn't change when a human becomes a vampire. That's if they truly love them."

That made me blush slightly. FUCKING NERD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!? "Kacchan, you will always be my number 1." I smiled and kissed him. "So what is All Might?"

"I knew you were gonna ask that. He is a werewolf. Werewolves are very close to vampires. Unlike what people keep saying we are very fond of each other. Think of it like a dog and it's human but neither is the owner." So All Might was a werewolf.

"Werewolves age very slowly while vampires after reaching the age of 18 stop aging. Well that is until a werewolf finds a vampire companion. Yagi and I are companions so if I die he dies. He will not age anymore."

"And once you turn me neither will I?" He placed his hand on my face. "That is if I turn you the correct way. I will turn you into a pureblood. The others I will turn into aristocratic vampires. They will not age but at some point in their lives will turn to dust. It will take about 30,000 years at least for that to happen though."

"Is it okay if I call some of the guys so they can talk to you?" He thought for a second and nodded. I called Shitty hair, four eyes, dunce face, and half and half to come over.

~Ten minutes later~

I heard a knock at the door and I was released from Deku's grasp and walked to the door. Once I opened it I pulled them all inside. "Is he awake?" Half and half looked at Shitty hair confused. "Yeah he's up and he looks hot~"