CHAPTER TWENY-FIVE

It was Sunday morning and the Great Hall was buzzing about the Quidditch Match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, rumor has it the Gryffindor Team had a hidden weapon that will help them win the Cup this year but no one knew what exactly was it. Cedric Diggory was seated at his Table beside his teammates to encourage them and to go over game statistics whereas the Malfoy twins seemed to be talking casually to each other. Nobody would guess that they were planing and analyzing.

"I've asked Pansy Parkinson and her little group of gossip girls to gather the information we need. It's been almost two weeks, I believe I will receive the answers today. " said Carina silently to avoid prying ears.

Draco nodded "I did as you said. I asked Theodore Nott to learn about the social gatherings with the Ministry officials."

"It annoys me that since father doesn't trust us any longer, it prevents us from learning anything about those except the ones that Daily Prophets write." she said as she folded the named newspaper "And we know that it writes whatever the Ministry wants to say and not the truth."

"I still don't understand why you want to know what's happening in the Ministry." Draco wondered as he grabbed his fork to eat.

"The elder ones have begun to plot, so some of the younger ones, noticing that Slytherin isn't in the dark side but a more neutral one, have started to grow a little be desperate."

Draco stared at her frowning and leaned at her "You think this has to do with Death Eaters?"

Carina nodded grimly "Believe me, I want to be wrong. But, we both know that war doesn't start overnight. There are plans, orders, and acting."

"Okay I see what you mean but this year the most we have heard is about Sirius Black, nothing about You-Know-Who." he pointed out.

"Brother dear, " she paused thinking "I did tell you that Voldemort was able to rise two times till now from his so-called death, both times he failed. What if, this time he decided to come back somewhere away from Hogwarts to ensure the third time to be a success?"

"It seems far-fetched."

"But not impossible."

"I think you're being paranoid." he was about to say something else when suddenly the doors of the Great Hall opened, there entered some Gryffindor allowing Harry Potter to appear behind them as he waited for a couple of seconds, holding the protagonist of the day, the fastest broom that was ever made, the Firebolt. Carina scoffed as she watched heads turning and many craning their necks to get a good look at Potter's new broom. There was a great deal of muttering and the Slytherin team turned to the Royal Duo.

"What are we going to do?" Marcus Flint wondered not being able to take his eyes off the broom.

"We'll just go over our game tactics." Carina replied as she eyed the Firebolt, she swears that she saw the Wonder boy winking at her for just a second with a smug face making her scorn.

"Well, the Hufflepuff Team is done for." Gregory Goyle pointed out.

"No, I don't think so." replied Draco determined and stood up "Goyle, Crabbe, Nott and Zabini, with me."

"What are you doing?" Carina asked puzzled.

"I have an idea."

"Why do I feel like it's a dumb one?" Carina said gaining a glare from her brother.

"Just because it's not your idea, that doesn't mean it's dumb." he snarled irritated.

Carina rolled her blue eyes "Stop being a baby and tell me."