Episode 10: "The Showdown begins"

Start from the beginning

Issei: It's not surprising that toy ladies are so composed.

The door open as they thought it was (Y/N), but it was actually Sona & Tsubaki.

Sona: Excuse us.

Rias: Good evening, Sona.

Akeno: Welcome!

Issei: The student council president & vice-president. Why?

Rias: Rating Games are broadcast to members of both families. They are responsible for it.

Issei: I see.

Sona: I volunteered for the task. It's your first game, after all.

Rias: I'll show you a fight that won't insult our rivalry.

The door is open. They turn to see (Y/N) in front of the door. They see him wearing his Shulk costume. Not long did a light blue summoning circle & out comes Grayfia.

Grayfia: Everyone, are you prepared?

Rias: Yes, anytime.

Grayfia: When it's about to start, you will be teleported to the battlefield.

Issei: Battlefield?

Akeno: An alternate space created just for this game. It's disposed of after each game, so you can run wild all you want.

Issei(Mind): W-Wild, huh?

Sona: I will be going back to the student council room to manage the broadcast. I wish you the best of luck, Rias.

Rias: Thank you, but make the broadcast fair, okay?

Sona: Of course. I do not expect an even match against him, however.

Sona then turns to (Y/N).

Sona: Good luck, (Y/N).

(Y/N) moved out of their way, causing Tsubaki & Sona to leave.

Grayfia: By the way, the demon lord Lucifer & his rook will be watching this fight as well.

Rias: I see. My brother is also...

Issei is shocked.

Issei: Did you just say "brother?" Did I hear it wrong?

Kiba: No, her brother is the demon lord.

Issei, Asia, & (Y/N) are shocked.

Issei: The demon lord?! Your brother is the demon lord?!

Rias: Yes.

(Y/N): Then who is his rook?

Grayfia: ......Your father, (F/N)(L/N).

Issei & Asia are in a state of shock.

Issei: Your father is alive?!

(Y/N): Yes.

Kiba: Sirzechs Lucifer, known as the Crimson Satan. That's her brother. (F/N)(L/N) is also like his son. Sirzechs-sama succeeded the previous demon lord Lucifer-sama that passed away in the war.

Asia: So that's why the President became the heiress of the Gremory family!

Issei: So that's what it was.

(Y/N) look at Rias as he sense her emotions. A red summoned circle appeared.

Grayfia: It's about time.

Rias then stands up from her chair.

Rias: Let's go!

Everyone got up, walked to the circle & stand on it, as everyone is being teleported to the battlefield. Issei look to see the clubroom that we are in.