★★Katelyn x Fem!Reader★★

A/N: It's so fucking (pardon my English) hard to find pics of Katelyn when half of the websites are blocked because of my school computer, but I'm proud of my searching because I really like this pic.

Y/N POV

Eek! I'm so excited. Katelyn asked me out on a date a few days ago. She said we could just get ice cream and then maybe go to the park to hang out. Luka broke up with Katelyn a few months ago and I'm glad she's recovering just fine! I've always had a huge crush on Katelyn ever since I joined college. I've never seen someone more perfect. She's protective, she's tough, she's strong, and she's also gorgeous.

I look in the mirror. I loved my outfit.

I add the last touches of makeup on my face and smile. Then I grab my backpack and run out the door.

I met Katelyn on campus (FCU chapter), Katelyn looked gorgeous. She wore a red and white jacket, a red tank top, black jeans, and red sneakers, her hair also tied up in a pony tail. I watched as the blue fluff bounces at her hips as she ran toward me.

"Sorry, I'm late!" she says, then I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her to the ice cream shop I found on our first day. I kinda got lost, but let's not talk about it.

Third Person POV (which is actually second person, but whatever)

You smile happily as the ice cream person as you give her/him the money. Katelyn was blushing, looking at the hands which you were still holding.

"I'll have chocolate with nothing on it!" you say.

"I'll have mint chocolate chip," Katelyn muttered.

"Katelyn, don't be shy!" you say, kissing her cheek. Her cheeks turned and even darker shade of pink which you haven't seen until Luka.

You smile, feeling proud. The ice cream person gave you the ice cream. You grabbed it happily and then find a table.

It was nice and cool out. You shivered. Katelyn took off her jacket and shoved it into your face, "T-thanks!" you say, blushing as you put it on.

"And you have ice cream all over your face!" Katelyn says wiping off globs of brown off your face with her thumb and licked it.

You giggle as you look at the pond. You leaned your head on Katelyn's shoulder. Making her blush again.

You fell asleep and she pet your hair, "I love you Y/N."

Little did she know, you heard her.

I love you too, Katelyn. I thought.

A/N: Not bad for my first story 458 words before this A/N. REEEEEEE this is the second chapter and I'm posting the first two together. I'm so nervous

~★𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖆𝖗~𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓★