"Yes, Mamagiri," they said simultaneously, narrowing their eyes at each other.

"Stop that!" They both said, again at the same time.

"No, you stop!" Again, simultaneous.

Kurogiri was just about to interrupt them again when Toga's voice spoke up. She seemed to be out of breath because she ran the steps down. "Sorry, Y/n-chan for letting you wait so long!"

Y/n had to admire that her and Tomura's bickering calmed her down. It distracted her but now that Toga came rushing down the stairs, her anxiety came crashing back.

"Ahh, don't worry, it's no problem at all!"

"Oh okay then let's go!"

Toga got ahold of Y/n wrist and pushed the door of the bar open. They made their way through the small hallway and towards the exit of the building. Not to cause suspicion Toga changed into a disguise. Her hair that usually was in two buns was now openly laying on her shoulders. She wore an oversized bubblegum-colored hoodie with some high-waisted gray jeans, and some old sneakers that she unbeknownst to Y/n stole from her.

"What's with the glasses?" Y/n asked once they were walking amongst the big crowd of people. Toga smiled, "I thought they were cute and obviously they are without strength!"

"They really look cute on you, so where are we heading to?"

"Let's go to the mall!"

To go to the mall they had to take the train. Luckily, they both took enough money for a train ticket, which they both, in the end, did not buy. There wasn't someone who controlled the tickets, after all, so they took the risk.

"Y/n-chan, I was so nervous! What if somebody had caught us?!" They both walked down the sidewalk now, nearing the big mall.

"Don't worry. I do that all the time!" She gave Toga a bright smile. "And if we were caught I would have said, that it was my idea and that you did nothing wrong."

Y/n found herself being calmer, she just remembered that it is not a big deal. They were just out, going out to the mall as friends.

As friends, right?

And now, she was nervous again. Her heartbeat seemed to quicken as more she thought about it. Were they out as friends or was this a date? Toga did ask if she wanted to go out but did she do that because she didn't want to go out alone or because she liked the company of Y/n?

Shit... I am overthinking stuff again...

"Are you fine, Y/n-chan?"

"Yes, never felt better," she sweatdropped, "Where do you want to go first?"

"Oh! How about this store there?!"

Y/n didn't even get a chance to respond. Toga grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind her. The mall was bigger than two football fields, they would probably spend the rest of the day going through several shops.

"Awww~! That looks so cute!" Toga got a hold of an oversized Hello Kitty shirt. Which size do you have?" Toga looked eagerly in the direction of Y/n.