𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

Once he finds out everything about you he would begin to execute his "plan".

On purpose, he would trip or bump into you and spill his drink on you. In order to make up to it he would buy you coffee. After he would ask for your number.

Playing right into his trap you would give him your number. 

                   "thank you hopefully we can become good friends"

Exactly like he said, you two would become friends and soon, would become closer. 

Until he proposes his love for you.

If you accept , then he would love you forever and never let you escape your relationship. Try to leave and he would grab you by the leg and drag you back down. 

If you reject him it would go something like this.....

"i'm sorry, I only see you as a friend"

silence 

You looked around his house, trying to avoid his gaze. 

more silence               

"i'm sorry i just don't feel the same you about you"

why isn't he saying anything?

                                         "A Mistake to say that dear"

You slowly looked at him and saw that his eyes were a fiery red and his gazed towards you was scary.

You quickly stood up and started to run but you felt something cold wrap around your hand. You ignored it and continued to run but it pulled you back. 

Finally you looked back and saw that Kurapika was standing there with....chain jewelry? On this hand. One of the chains grew and was wrapped around your hand. 

You looked the other way again, not wanting to look straight at him. You heard footsteps come closer towards you. 

"Don't ever try to escape from me, it's not worth because i'll drag you back here by your pretty hairs"

Those were they last words you heard before feeling a chop on your neck and fainting, falling in his arms.