~{Cosmos Academy- Information}~

~COSMOS ACADEMY~

Founded by: Infinity and Nightjar of the Nightwings.

Situated on: Ika Island in the Bay of a Thousand Scales.

Has been running for: Three years.

Students of all ages, tribes, abilities, and backgrounds are accepted.

Island perimeter and school grounds are constantly patrolled and under the protection of two highly-trained soldiers, plus the rest of the resident staff.

Boarding: Available to students, staff, and important visitors only.

Structure: A large building, modeled roughly off of the Nightwing school from the Lost City of Night, and was built by some of the most experienced carpenters and designers in all of Pyrrhia.

Students: 70

Staff: 16

Animus magic:

Prohibited-

¬Mind control or control over another being. (Grade 3-5)

¬Bringing harm to another being. (Grade 4-5)

¬Altering time. (Grade 5)

¬Time travel. (Grade 5)

¬Gifting powers or abilities to another being without consent and allowance from parents, staff, and possibly queen. (Grade 0-3)

¬Destruction of property. (Grade 0-4)

¬Altering reality. (Grade 5- Nightlight)

<Other scenarios>

Negotiations over circumstances and the use of animus magic are always open.

Punishments (this applies for ALL rule-breaking):

Grade 0- Warning.

Grade 1- Visit to Headmaster/Mistress.

Grade 2- Letter to guardian, visit to Headmaster/Mistress, and chores.

Grade 3- Visit to Headmaster/Mistress, letter to guardian, and detention.

Grade 4- Suspension, letter to guardian and queen, and visit to Headmaster/Mistress.

Grade 5- Letter to guardian and queen, and immediate expulsion. Imprisonment by the queen may be recommended in certain cases.

Grade Nightlight- What must be done... will be done.