"Nice to see you again dear, Anyxus." She sneered.

"Likewise." I mumbled. She just glared at me. I squeezed Draco's hand, because he was not looking okay. Narcissa lightly kissed his cheek.

We left the shop and Narcissa continued her shopping. She told us to meet her at the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron in and hour. Draco and I stepped out of Knockturn Alley and away from all the creepy death eaters.

I started going to Fred and George's shop, but Draco pulled me back.

"Please, I can't be seen in there and I don't want to be left alone." Worry filled his eyes. He was damaged. I nodded.

"Alright." I whispered. We turned and went back to the Leaky Cauldron to wait for Narcissa. There really weren't any shops that we were interested in. We sat at a table silently. The time flew by quite fast. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Draco. Something was troubling him, apart from fixing the cabinet and I was soon going to find out.

We boarded the Hogwarts Express and sat in the Slytherin side of the train. We sat next to Blaise and Pansy.

"So, how was your summer?" Blaise asked. I just gave him and annoyed face and looked away. Did he really just ask me that? Draco put our bags up on the racks above us. All of the sudden, everything was black and smoky. It started to clear up in a few seconds though.

"What was that?" Draco asked angrily.

"It was probably just a first year messing around." Pansy said.

"Draco, come sit down." I pleaded. He came and sat down next to me.

"Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school. It think I'll pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if I have to continue for another two years."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Pansy asked.

"Let's just say I won't be wasting my time in Charm's class next year." He sneered, making Blaise chuckle.

"Amused Blaise? We'll see just who's laughing in the end." He added and then looked at me.

"So, are you two a thing?" Blaise asked. We didn't say anything, just sat there in silence. "Alright then, tell me when you're ready."

Draco had that same smug look on his face as he looked upwards towards the racks. I was too tired to pay attention. This year, I was going to try and distance myself from my friends, to protect them better. I let an exhausted sigh.

"Tired?" Draco asked.

"Yeah." I whispered. He scoot closer to me and I put my head on his shoulder, my eyes trying to find their way to sleep.

I woke up to a loud whistle and jumped a little. I tried to get out of the booth, but Draco wouldn't move. Everybody had already left, it was just me and Draco.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything, but went to the door and closed all the drapes.

"Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop Potter?" Draco said turning around and yelling "Petrificus Totalus!"

Something hard fell to the ground, but when I looked nothing was there. Draco walked up and pulled a something off the ground, exposing a stunned Harry on the ground.

"Oh yeah, she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin." He stated kicking in the face hard. I just stood there, my eyes wide.

"That's for my father. Enjoy the ride back to London." He said covering Harry in the Invisibility Cloak once again. Draco turned around and dragged me along with him. We stepped onto the platform and he looked around once more, straightening his suit. We continued to walk to the carriages.

"What the hell was that?" I screamed.

"I'm sorry; I just needed to get some weight off my shoulders. Potter's the reason my father's in Azkaban right now." He said with sorry eyes. I took his hand and we walked to the carriages, only they weren't there, we had missed them. Draco cursed under his breath. We walked and walked and finally made it to the gates where Flitwick stood and gathered our names. We went through our trunks in the big pile of belongings. Aurors had come as security.

"What's this cane here then?" he grabbed Lucius's cane and examined it.

"That's not a cane, you idiot, it's a walking stick." Draco snapped. He started arguing with the Auror, but Snape came and took over.

"It's alright; I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy." Snape said. Draco snatched the cane away from the Auror and I looked over at Harry and Luna.

"Nice face Potter!" Draco sneered loudly. Harry smiled back, obviously pissed.

"Come on Draco." I said pulling him along with me up to the castle. We went to the Common Room to change into our school robes before going to the Great Hall for the feast. Draco and I requested separate rooms, so that we could have our privacy away from the other girls and boys. I got dressed and walked into the common room. Draco was already there

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded and we made our way out of the dungeons. We walked in close to each other's side and sat again closely to each other. I could feel Pansy glaring at me.