chapter thirty three

Start from the beginning

"so you can kiss my booboo to make it feel better~" makki teases.

i look up at him with my jaw dropped. i leave my mouth slightly agape, looking around to make sure nobody heard him. mattsun stays behind him, absolutely dying of laughter.

"you're fucking with me, right. are you high?"

"i dunno!" makki shrugs.

"i think he is." mattsun puts a hand on makki's shoulder. "my poor buddy."

"i'm kidding, obviously. i still want that kiss though." makki pats his cheek.

"you're so fucki-"

"chinami." kenma catches my attention. i poke my head out to the stairs again, seeing kuroo coming down them.

"dude." i say.

"now we've got him."

"who?" makki asks, quietly loudly.

"shut up." i elbow makki in the gut and stop poking my head out to look back to him.

"okay, now you're just hitting me for fun."

"maybe."

"kuroo's coming back. act natural." kenma says.

"hey guys!" kuroo greets us while walking into the kitchen.

"hey, broski, what's up!" mattsun holds his fist out to kuroo, signifying a fist bump.

kenma said act natural, not do the exact opposite. i facepalm as makki and mattsun conversate with kuroo.

━━━━

the twenty minutes are eventually up and we all go back to the couches.

"okay, who-" tanaka starts.

"kuroo." kenma says before tanaka can finish.

"kuroo's right there, though?"

"watari and daichi were brought upstairs by kuroo." i butt in.

"inouka's out." lev says.

"yahaba is gone too." kyotani mutters.

"so, kuroo's a murderer?" yamaguchi questions.

"no." kuroo crosses arms and looks away. "this game is rigged, chinami shouldn't be able to play."

"it's not my fault you're ass at being a murderer."

kuroo looks at me with a surprised expression. "damn."

"any other suspects?"

i rest my head in my hands as they continue giving info.

━━━━

the game finally ends after too many people die.

"so, who's the last murderer?" mattsun questions.

tanaka gets up from the couch and poses. "yours truly!"

"oh, fuck that." mattsun replies while running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"i'll go get the others." kunimi says.

"i'll come with along." kuroo joins him.

it's about 11pm, most of the boys go do their own thing after murder mystery. i sit on the couch playing on my phone. mattsun, makki, kuroo, kenma, kiyoko, and tsukishima stay as well.

hm. i get off the couch and go over to kiyoko. "hey, wanna make a tiktok with me?"

nothing better to do, right?

she looks up to me and nods with a smile. we head over to the tv stand to get a good angle.

"i'm fine with whatever dance!" kiyoko says.

i look for the 'xoxo gal version' tiktok sound and prop my phone up.

"do you know this one?" i ask kiyoko. she nods with a small smile. i wish i had met her sooner, ugh.

"yo, yo, yo, look." i hear mattsun say from the couch.

i set the timer and we get in position.

━━━━

"that was good!" i hold my hand up to kiyoko for a high five as we finish the video, looking over to the couches, seeing that a handful of the boys had watched us. some of them quickly look away as my attention averts to them.

"encore!" nishinoya, tanaka, and yamamoto exclaim in unison with flowery auras around them.

"no." i walk back over to the couch. before i can sit down, mattsun places an arm on the back of the couch, making my back hit it. he then wraps his arm around my shoulders.