ONE

AN:Hello my lily toe Charms I can't wait to start my new story fwo yo guys ;3With my great friend Cwwystal
Much Love to my friend "Who named not to be mentioned yet" for playing the role of "Y/N"
Some Background info: The Non-Y/N girl wakes up in a place she doesn't seem to recognize.
CHAPTER ONE-

The Charm Incident:

" Longlove Wake Up!" snorted a Squidward sounding guy, summoning her from sleep.
She just couldn't understand why she couldn't get any ugly sleep if she was already soooo gorgeous she was a 'Y/N after all'. (AN: cause she do be gucci like that)

Wait.

Y/N?

Who?
The thought of it made her mushy murp hurt so she just stopped thinking harder about it.
(Surprised Pikachu face)

Wasn't she just dreaming again she would've sworn she was at her home earning that coin money by Live-streaming with her friends with one of them being Ari missing another livestream(grrr faceu😾)
Other than that though that's all she was able to remember.

No no she was long gone with that.

She was here again.
Right, if Squidward sounding guy is here this place has to be

Alabama.🤠

"Yeehawwwww!!"she screeches while flying out her seat and slides to her knees doing Razzel Dazzle Jazz Hands.

If she was in Alabama she might as well make use of it in her other dream. " Sweet Home Alabama! You guys look like siblings!' she yells at the two students.
"That's a Sweet Home Alabama!!! Y'all are still too close!' She uses her magic to pull up a banjo like other girls.

With her 'Magical Banjo' for other girls she creates a soothing rock metal song that wakes up everyone in the entire buildings "Oopsies sworry I just wanted to WaKe Me uP WAKE ME UP INSIDEEEE >;333" (AN: so quirky, just like other Y/N's)

McGonagall pulled up by her broomstick and bellows, "What Are You Doing Child!?!" "Aha get guccified karen!!!" she exclaimed as she dabbles over all of the dead corpses she has created from her radiating gucciness. (AN: 'she do be edgy like that' Y/N's could n e v e r)

She then tries to escape through the halls practically yeeting herself bumping to two people in at what seems like dorms.

"-bbut Dobby thinks it will be b-better for Harry potter sir I mean Master to go back to England because My other Master senses that you'll be in danger!"Squeaks Dobby while he nervously let's out a

Prrrrffft

Which she thought was attractive at first until she saw
That. Harry. Potter. Sir.
I-I that Mary Sue boy

"And who may you be?" stated Harry Potter dumbfoundingly at the non-Y/N like girl(AN: that she's was supposed to be in the beginning of this story DUH TAK)
"Howdy I'm a.....a-"Priya then looks at random sticky note that said in boldly in very elegant  crayon print
Oompa Loompa ;3

She didn't actually mean to read the dumb name on the sticky note but she did it anyway
(AN: It Do Be lik Dat sumtimes)
"I-I'm a Oompa Loompa?" she said, trying to wink just like the paper.
"That's a very pretty name." Harry said in a strained voice.
(AN: Who can blame him that would be such a horrible name to stay with maybe if I got ten comments and nice revoiws I will reveal the Characters actual name meowever if you lik oompa loompa then don't)
She would've called him out but she's not like other Y/N's
Actually what even is a Y/N?
Whatever it was she felt like breaking the stereotype.

Interrupting her murps Dobby then snarled at her and snatched her from what seemed to be a very important scene like in a book or movie.
"You aren't supposed to be seen here," Dobby said in his most serious kitten big boy sounding voice that made her want to be scolded even more by this 'Dobby guy'?
Is this dude even a guy or a hunk.
Whatever it was it seemed totally out of character of him from what she saw before with that
Harry. Potter. Sir.
'Here quickly jump into the carriage you must dine with Master and Draco." he ushered her into the carriage and oof she went.

"Well well I see my maid is late we might as well left you here." he stated angrily. "Anyway, my father will hear about this!"he exclaimed, giving her a dirty look that made her very upset but decided against even arguing with him for now at least.
Apparently she was a maid and you know what that means:).
Work= Coin money

If she was a maid she might as well know how much coin this was worth.
She was a pretty Artsy gal and wanted to know how she can start her own business, maybe like selling something small like Charms for example.

The carriage ride was a bit bumpy and she reached into her pocket to see what made her so uncomfy since she gotten 'here?'.
A Willy Wonka Charm?

This is perfect!!!

She can have this charm as inspiration for her smol and extremely hot spicy looking business.

When they arrived at a semi-sus looking place she was a bit unsure that they paid much, but BOI WAS SHE WRoNG!
This family was like 'the mafia' but if it even existed in a almost fantasy like world.
Definitely Alabama.
"Father!" shouted Malfoy as he ran to him for an embrace however he was met with a yeet in return.
"Excuse me you witch but will you babysit him for a bit?"
"I have an important meeting and I'm not able to dine with either of you."
"Sure for how much coin tho?" she said whist rubbing her thumbs together.
"5 coin per hour."

Oompa Loompa had her eyes shot out.
5 coin.
What a dream deal.
"Yessir right this way Draco,'' she stated happily whist skipping away with the almost dead looking boy.
She wasn't done yet though she had a plan to sleep the twat and let her have a break.
"Draco here have a candy!"she said giving him the Lenny face.
"What is this thing you muggle?"he stated disgustingly
"Candy"
"Candy?"he must've already had the lesson of stranger danger.
DANGIT
He knows.
"Not any candy tho this is the everlasting candy it takes your stress away." She said in her best animoo voice.
He seemed confused at her tone but finally ate it hesitantly.
However, at the first bite he was knocked dead
and now she had a sleeping Draco so she might as well rest and maybe leave the Alabama in her dreams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Le TimeSkip
Soon her Oompa self lulled asleep and was suddenly walking in a field.
The field was very dreamy and had milkshakes as flowers.
Cool beans.
Interrupting her very important train of thought she heard footsteps behind her and she mentally prepared herself for a chicken fight.
"Hey there my little Juniberry it's been so long don'tcha think?"
"Lance?"