Chapter 2

AN:Hoi no I'm not dead but my brain is 🤠any you little toe charms enjoy🦧
;3

"Yeah it's me my little Papaya the great Lance a lot!"he says winking pathetically without much of a care towards the Papaya.
He was really starting to wonder why he always came into people's dreams.
Papaya shrieked and was overjoyed by seeing the boy in her dreams again. It's been so long that three flippering flip flop years seemed to somehow feel like an eternity.
She flung herself at him to which his response was to shove a milkshake on her face so he could run and spare himself any more interaction with the Loompian women. The scent of milkshakes seemed to intoxicate the cows and came to the back yard. Papaya woke up with a very chilly feeling running through her spine.
"Get up you tortoise were going to be late again"  Draco ushered in full remorse.
Agitated towards his attitude, Papaya did what no other Y/N's would do.
She threw him her most prized possession

Elf.On.The.Shelf

Draco was no dumb zom and he doged the elf on the shelf
"Ha Ha Ha Ha is that the best that you've got you nitwit of a muggle," he said giving a hardy chuckle."This proves that you're not cut out to be a witch-"
The Elf On The Shelf  came back just like a boomerang and hit the boy flawlessly landing onto Papaya's hand.
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!" she said storming off

What did he even mean by witch anyway?
That guy!
Dressed and ready Papaya makes her way to the carriage when she suddenly sees a strange and yet cute girl running on the street.
"Making my way downtown running fast being not like other girls!"(AN: Dudududu duru)
Just then a man with dark brown hair like coffee seemed to catch up to her.
"Hey um Crystal c-can we talk for a bit please?"he said, completing the cliche of grabbing her wrist.
'CUT!'
Just then lights started flashing and everyone gathered what seemed around the actors.
The director seemed to be glad with the take.
"Take five were going to swap out locations and quick."
Just then Gorden Ramsey popped out from the bushes and walked with the two other actors.
I wonder what movie this is, she thought quizzadly .
Just then Darco potty mouth dragged them both into the carriage.
"Stop gawking and focus on tying my shoes ,afterall, you are my maid, you bad nut."
"Excuse me!" Papaya was starting to run out of patience with her 'new job'.
"A bad what?"
"A BAD NUT" he exclaimed impatiently
What kind of term even is that!?
"I read it on one of those little weird charms you have." he replied coolly
Papaya then reached out into her other pocket and found another Willy Wonka charm.
Was this some sort of weird message the universe was trying to have with her?
Whatever it was it angered her even more that someone like Draco would call her that.
Only Tik Tok Willy Wonka had that privilege. How dare he!
Quietly Papaya started to plan his death .
Once they arrived, Draco, like the celebrity , carefully jumped out the carriage and was well received upon his house.
Papaya used her frog charm and quietly followed him.
Reeing out loud she smacked the back of his head and yelled
"I LIKE YOUR CUT G!" and almost immediately all the boys gathered around him smacking the back of his neck.
Papaya left the room feeling smug as she heard her sentence being echoed throughout the halls.She was just glad to finally be able to release all her frustrations she had before him.
Just as she was about to enter the class she bumped into someone.
"I got it!"
However, it seemed to be too late as both their foreheads collided against each other.
Slowly looking up she was met with Ebony eyes that seemed to stare at her very soul.
She heard her voice breaking her out of her thoughts and quickly turned around towards the source.
"Oi there new hufflepuff!"
Papaya turned around and was met with two identical twins prancing around her in circles.
"Um hi!" squeaked Papaya quite surprised over the sudden appearance.
"We just wanted to ask you if it's true," one of the twins said cautiously like if they didn't want to be overheard.
"Ask me wha-?"
"If you have any of the good stuff?" they whispered in usion
"Good Stuff?"
"Yup!" one of them exclaimed, giving Papaya finger guns and winking stubbly
Papaya probably showed the confusion on her face because one of them exclaimed
"We've lost her George!"  with a huff he started again
"Oh right my bad , ahem-"
"We saw you using your frog charm ,and we'd like to ask about the spell."the other one interrupted.
"Come Fred," George whined "I wanted to tell her first!"
"You took too long Fred! Anyways we already asked her what we wanted to anyways" continuing to batter Papaya slipped into class not seeing the ebony eyed person.
Welp maybe this regularly happens in Alabama?
Snapping out her thoughts was yet again the squidward sounding guy
"Alright class take out your quill and write this done you'll need this for the quiz in-" he briefly checks his watch
"-10 minutes!"
10 MINUTES
Papaya rolled her eyes in annoyance
"Pffft if that's even possible to remember in 10 minutes," she mumbled
Just as she finished her thought she immediately regretted it once seeing his sharp glare.
"Longlove stay after class!" he barked at her, obviously tired with her weird rants of the muggle world Snape wrote rapidly in bold letters.
Tutoring
Writing her name down he continued "Anyone care to join Longlove," he stated mockingly
Dead silence rang in the entire room Papaya could feel the stares of sympathy.
Putting her head down on the table she pinched herself
'Wake Up! Wake Up!"

AN:NO COMMENTS! How DARE YOU
YOU Cheeto fingered stained yucky >:0
Ps: I will reveal the characters name after 10 reviows