"Just woke up your brother," She said smirking as my dad handed her cup of coffee. He started smiling, I always thought they looked younger when they smiled.

My Mom had yong Light blond hair with dark green with light blue sparks in them, she is 35 her name is Lisa Wheeler andmy dad Mike Wheeler is 37 with short blond hair with very bright blue eyes and they both had dimples when they laughed and smiled.

I had very long, dark blond hair that went down my back, i had dark blue eyes with gold out lines. We all had doe shaped faces and looked young for our age.

My sister came down and grabbed an apple and tossed me one, she knew i love loved apples and she loved apples to. She had on her dark blue skinny jeans and a baggy bright blue t-shirt that had a picture of cookie monster on it she also had on her high tops that were just like mine but they were light blue,her hair was straight and she had her bag on her shoulder. My sister is in 9th grade with me (because we are twins) Her name is Cathy but we call her catty.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"Because of what mom did to Jeremy."

"It's not that funny!" He yelled coming in the door glaring at mom and catty his hair still wet, he had sort light brown hair that was shaggy and eyes that were like my dads, he is in 11th grade and he is 17. He had on a baggy black t-shirt and dark jeans with a pair of tenni shoes, his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh come on Bo Bo you know it is" I said jumping off the counter and messing up his hair.

"Would you stop calling me that," He said shifting his glair on to me and fixing his hair.

"Noppers," I said sticking my tong out at him.

"Your such a child," he said rolling his eyes at me and getting a banana.

"No im not."

"Yes you are."

"No im not!"

"Yes you ar--"

"Stop it" my dad said be for we could go on with our little fight."You two fight like your little kids."

"No we dont," Me and him said at the same time looking at the floor because we knew it was true then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," He said walking to the doorway sticking his head out the door way "Come in."

"You don't just tell someone to come in, for all you know it could a hobo with a rabid Bunni!" I yelled at him, he just shrugged and went back to eating his banana.

"Or it could be a random stalker that knows where you keep your soap." A voice said from the hall way and we all started to crack up.

Jesse had a white button up shirt on(you could see how his mussels moved) and black jeans, He had bright gold eyes with dark blue Sparks in them.He looked hot, I never told anyone but Allie that i liked him and she all ways used that to get what she wanted.

"OK Jesse that just sounded like a creeper person," I said opening the door for him because everyone else was on the floor holding there tummies.

"That was the point of saying it," He said smilling at me and bumping fists with jeremy after he got off the floor.

"Oh ya mom can Jesse and two other friends come over today after school?" Jeremy asked looking at mom with puppy dog eyes.

"Well me and are working late today so as long as you dont bother your sisters sure," She answered putting the dishes in the sink.

"Mom im going to jennys" Catty told mom.

"Oh yes i forgot about that," she said as she got her bag and grabbing dads car keys, "ok you can go over to her house Vanessa you can have Allie come over if you want," She said as she put on her coat.

"Mom i told you that she was coming over," I said. My parents owned a class shop so they had to work late some times."but now maybe we will go over to her house instead," I said looking at Jeremy.

"Oh come on Allie's boyfriend is going to be over," He said smriking at me.

"How many times do i have to tell you she dose not like him!" I half yell at him just as my phone rang,"Hello."

"Heyy im almost there."

"OK, Hey you still sure that you want to come over after school?"

"Joes going to be there," Jeremy yelled.

"Shut up Bo Bo," I said as i rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey put me on speaker."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Vanessa put the phone on speaker."

"OK OK OK," I pressed the speaker button.

"HI Mr. and Miss. Wheeler, Jesse, Bo Bo, and catty."

"Hi," Everyone but Jeremy said.

"Oh don't be so grumpy Bo Bo its just your name dell with it."

"Ya but that dose not mean that she has to call me it."

"Oh look who as a little crush on Allie," Catty said nagging me with her elbow.

"And what will poor little joe think," Jesse said looking at me.

"I can hear you," Alli said from the phone sounding annoyed.

"Well we have to go, Jeremy only Jesse and two other friends gone by seven, Vanessa only Allie gone by eight, Catty home by six call if you need a ride ok," Mom said we all nodded because if you argued about the time you would not get to go,"oh Jesseyou can stay till eight so you can take Allie home with you ok but the other two gone by seven ok," She said looking at Jesse, and him nodding (because Jesse and Allie were brother and sister he often got to stay till Allie left)"ok you guys should get going to you don't want to be late."

"Ok we will go as soon as Allie gets here but you two can go now," I said looking at Jeremy well mom and dad walked out waving good bye.

"Trying to get rid of me little sis," He said massing up my hair.

hoping i could," I said sticking my tong out again.

"Child," He yelled pointing at me.

"I am not!" I yelled back.

"You are to," He yelled back.

"No fighting or else," Allie yelled from the phone.

"He started it," i said pointing at Jeremy evrn though Allie couldn't see.

"I don"t care who started it but i'm ending it right now!"

"OK were done," said sitting back on the counter with catty. Jesse started laughing.

"Dude shut up," Jeremy said slapping Jesse on the back of the head.

"Hey be nice to Jesse," I said slapping Jeremy on the back of the head.

Knock knock knock "I'm at your door," Allie said in a creepy voice from the phone and we started laughing.

"Creeper," Jeremy said getting his car keys.

"That's why i said it like that Bo Bo," She said hanging up the phone and walking in the room with her bag over her back. Allie had bright gold eyes like her brother and straight long blond hair."You forgot your back pack at home," She said handing a bag to Jessie that i didn't even see that he had forgotten.

"Thanks,"he said looking at me then at the floor.

"Come on Jesse lets go," Jeremy said pushing Jesse to the door.

"Shouldn't we give them a ride to school," He said putting on his coat looking at me for only a second.

"God you sound like a geek stop being so nice," He said and rolled his eyes.

"Hey you should be nice to your little sisters."

"No need we are walking so we have to go now," I said garbing Allie's and catty's hands and walking out the door.

"Bye," Jesse yelled as we walked out.

"Bye Jesse," I yelled and turned around and waved at him.

Now I cant wait till schools over but ill still see him at school so i get to see him more yay! Me happy now.