Chapter 1

Warning warning  

Don't read I was in the process of editing this and accidentally deleted a chapter and copied on twice . I plan to fix this this weekend. So sorry.

OK so this my first story and its not very good... yet

and just to pre wornyou there some strange parts like random stalkers that know where you keep your soap!OH and rabid Bunni's,just saying.

VANESSA'S P.O.V

I was sitting in my bed when my alarm srated to go off, it was my first day of 9Th grade and. I shut off my alarm clock and got out of bed. I went over to my closet and got out a pair of black skinny jeans and my favorite shirt from the eve 6 concert i went to about two weeks ago.

I went over to my bathroom and got in the shower, I used my favorite shampoo ~apples and cinnimen~ I shampooed twice then got out, dried my hair then straightened it. I went back to my room and got out one of my favoritepairs of shoes i had my dark blue high tops. I had about a billion pairs of shoes under my bed so they were a little hard to find.

I went over to my desk and put on my bracelets and some light eye shadow along with some clear lip gloss. i all ready had a necklace on that my mom gave me the night before (for good luck) I slipped my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bag and ran down stairs to get some food. I sat down at the table after i got my food and my dad came in.

" And what is my little girl doing?" That's my dad Mike Wheeler always calling me little.

"Dad I'm not little any more," I always say that to him but he dose not stop.

"OK OK OK, What is my young women doing this fine morning,"he said in his fake and very bad sophisticated voice.

"She is eating the top of a muffin" I answered back when he sat down at the table, and i was only eating the top because i could not find the bottom.

"Why just the top wheres the bottom?" He asked smirking and taking a sip of his coffee.

" MM not sure it was in the fridge on a plate,"

"And your eating it?" He asked getting a banana from the counter.

" yeppers," I said finishing the last part of the muffin top ad putting my plate in the sink.''Wheres mom?"

''She coming down and are you sure you don't want me to drive you and your sister to school,"

''Dad i all ready told you Allie is walking with us.''

''Ok but you used to let me drive you to school.''

"Dad I'm almost 15 i think i can walk to school, besides shouldn't going to work?''

"Yes i should but I'm driving your mother to work so your brother can drive her car,you know i could always make him drive all the of you guys to school.''

"Dad just because we go to the same school dose not mean that he has to drive me,"just then my mom walked in, thank god if she did not save me that moment i wouldof had to ride with my brother to school,blah, not that hes bad or anything.

"Well i did my job" She said smirking and setting an empty jug of water on the counter.

"What did you do?" I asked sitting on the counter crossing my legs at my ankles.