Part 17

The sky getting darker and darker.yin and jack just get out of his bar,he's come here for some business.yin walkouts said to his few bodyguards to go home since he had an appointment with war.but Jack still hasn't left yet.
"Jack, you can go with them" yin while check his phone.
"You go to meet war?"
"Hmm"*nod*
"Let's talk as friend,you should tell him your real identity.if he find out by himself,he will mad at you" this time jack talk as friend cause it's been 7years since Jack known yin.
"*sigh* I know.war can't find out by himself since he never involved himself to any bad thing"yin turn to jack. "You know!I only worry that someone will expose my identity especially Ai Blue,that bastard.he know my identity well since his dad is a mafia too."
"So tell him as soon as possible" jack added
"Hmm.....i need time" yin takeout his cigarettes from pocket and light a cigarette to smoke. "As long as no one dare to tell him it's okay.only me can tell him my identity." Inhale the smoke and blow out. "If I got a chance to get close with him more than this, I'll tell him by myself" turn to jack.
"I'm going now" yin throw the cigarette into the bin and went to his car alone.

#Yinwar on call#
Yin: hey ! Are you ready? I'm in front of your dorm now.
War: oii phi , wait a minute. I'll go down now. *war sound worried and hurry*
Yin: err I'll wait*smile* #end thier call#

Yin can't stop thinking about what Jack tell him early.He don't dare to tell war, he know war don't like this kind of thing. Once war know this , he surely end their friendship.
Yin keep sighing again and again until war come from the big door of the dorm,yin's smile is show up.

"Sorry phi,I'm late" war apologized as soon as he get in.
"It's okay.maybe I'm here so early" *turn to war* "btw where is the place that you want to eat"
"Oh here phi, I already prepared the map for you*grin*" war act like a silly kid.
"Hmm*nod*" yin try hard to hide his smile lol.

Yin and war arrived a small restaurant that war recommended.normally yin didn't come to This kind of place,he come here cause of war or else he would never come here.
War decided to choose few dishes for them cause yin can't choose.
The food is served for them.both are enjoying the food and especially yin, even though this is the first time he was here but he like the taste.

"Ahhh I'm so full" war complian after left the restaurant and went to the car
"Where do you want to go more?" Yin asked
"Huh? Why do you want to go somewhere?"
"So let's go to riverside,let's walk and get the fresh air there"

They're went to the riverside and park their car near the park . War went to buy boba tea for yin and himself, he got time cause yin still parking rn.
Yin come out the car and find war but there are no one around here . Yin took his phone and He was about to call war____
"Here phi" *hand yin the boba tea*
"Hey😠where are you going? It's dark and no one around here. Why you act like a kid like this?what if someone kidnap you?"yin is raise his voice a bit,he was worried about war cause he's afraid someone will do bad thing on him.
"Hey phi come on *laugh* no one will kidnap me . I don't have anything to let them threat someone *laugh*"
"It's you" for yin,war is worth enough for yin to exchange anything to get war back.
"It's me what?" *frown*
"Hmm stop talking and go there" point to the bench near the river.
"Okay"

They're walking to the bench near the river where many people are there.war keep drinking his boba while yin hasn't taste it yet.
War look at the wave of river,the fresh air and the cool wind really make people clam as usual.
"What do you want to do after graduation?" Yin asked since it's so silent between them.
"I don't know yet phi.but I will go to tell my late grandma that I have graduation from a good university,I want her to feel proud .*smile*" even he's smile but it doesn't look good , he look tired and pain.
"How about your parents?" Even though yin know war's background but still asking.
"My dad is pass away when I was 3,I can't remember him" war keep his head down. "And my mom is left me and getting married to another man when I was 5,I not clearly remember her face but remember our memories" turn his face to yin. His eyes getting a little tear but it doesn't come out from his eyes yet.
"Hmm it's okay" yin move his body to get close with war and hug him . "You still have me" pat war's back.
"Thank you phi" finally war is cry out.

Yin keep hug war until war want to break the hug.war keep his tear and don't want to bring back his memories cause it's hurt him.
"War" yin suddenly talk. "Be my boyfriend na?"
"Hey phi" war stand up. "It's getting cold now,let's go home" war look like avoiding yin face and walk to the car.
"War...war" yin walk to war.

Sunrise is beautiful as always. master yin is in front of his big house with gloomy face.yin can't sleep last night,his dark circles under his eyes is show up.
"Master, I have prepared breakfast for you.please go in" auntie mai who just come out from the house.
"I'm not hungry"
"But" auntie mai's words was cut by yin.
"I said I'm not hungry.leave me alone" yin raise his voice.he's not in a good mood.
"Yes master" auntie Mai take a left.

Yin stand there for half an hour and he decided to go to his room and dress up and went to Tammasat university.
He parked his car near engineering building.

"What are you doing here?" Blue's car park near yin's car

"Mind your own business" yin replied.
"Oh don't tell me you're come here for p'war? Wow boss yin seem so serious and try hard*grin*"
"Don't try me.I can kill you today if I want" yin twitch blue's collar.
"Oww you seem bad mood today*raise his eyebrows* did you just get rejected from him?*laugh*"
"Didn't I said mind your business?*bang*" yin punch blue in face.
"Don't show up in front of me again" yin threatened blue.
"Oh phi I'm forget.I will confess to p'war today*smirk*" blue still laying on the ground.
"It's None of my business" yin walk away.....
____________________
Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
12/nov/2020

 Please vote and follow me☺️❤️12/nov/2020

Look !!!who so obsessed here🤣❤️