CC squirmed out of the blanket and onto my belly. 

"Mowning". She said with a yawn. "Merry Christmas babies". I told both of my girls pulling them toward me and cowering them with kisses. 

I let go and we all went downstairs to open presents. 

When we were done Bella and I took the kids up to the main house. 

CC's POV 

After Mommy and daddy took Ness and I up to the main house to open presents we gathered all of our toys and took them back to the cottage. 

I ran up to my room and began counting and playing with my new stuff. 

This is what I got. 

Mommy and daddy: 

New 30 piece crayon set 

Coloring book 

Paw Patrol bed spread 

Frozen dolls(all characters) 

Elsa's dress 

Frozen Pj's 

Nessie: 

Home made headband 

Home made rubber band bracelet 

Alice and Jasper: 

5 New shirts 

5 new pants 

5 new shorts 

3 new pairs of shoes

3 new pairs of socks 

Emmett and Rose: 

4 new dresses 

Fluffy panda slippers 

Sweat shirt saying girl power 

Carlisle and Esme: 

2 new necklaces

2 coloring books 

rainbow shirt 

Frozen play house 

I spent the rest of the day playing with my new stuff. We also watched one more Christmas movie. 

TWO DAYS LATER 

I ran up to mommy with Ness at my side. We wanted to go play in the snow. 

Jacob was over visiting Ness to. Daddy was at the main house. 

"Mommy can we please go plway in the snow"? I asked her sweetly. 

"Of course, lets go get your snow gear on then we can go play in the snow". She said and picked me up. 

Jacob and mommy helped get us into our snow gear and we rode Jacob to the area where we wanted to play. 

"Look what I can do". Ness told me. She jumped into the air and landed back on the ground. I whish I could do that. 

I ran over to her and she showed me that she caught a snowflake. 

We played in the snow for another hour until Ness and I started to get cold. 

"Come on babies that is enough for today, lets go to the main house and have some hot coco and warmed up blood". Mommy told us and we rode Jacob home. 

When we came in Granny warmed up blood and hot coco for us. 

We drank it and fell asleep on the couch watching cartoons.  

I woke up in the cottage on mommy and daddy's bed. "Hey pumpkin here is dinner, eat quickly so I can get you into a hot bath". Mommy told me. I ate my ravioli and went into the bathroom. 

She gave me a warm bath and sent me to bed. 

I quickly falled asleep because I was so tired. What a good day to end Christmas break. 

A/n  

 Thank you for reading. When I am done with this book I will start a new Twilight fanfiction. 

  Right now I have a Sirius Black love story book published. 

Question: favorite movie? 

1. Twilight 

2. Harry Potter 

3. Both