What's Wrong With Me Reprise II

Start from the beginning

Why does everyone wanna have alone time with me all of a sudden?

"Jay, as much as you're an amazing friend. I really don't know what you're going to do and where you're going" Cady said as she was pulled over to one of the trees behind the school. It was safe to say that barely anyone went there. So they're pretty much alone.

"KitKat, were sitting down right here" it sounded much more as an order then a request.

So Cady did what she was told. Together with Janis she dat down, leaning against the big tree.

"now tell me, how are you feeling" the dark haired girl asked, looking at Cady who sat across from her.

"I'm fine? I guess" Cady answered, started to fiddle with her hands and tapping her foot. Something she always did when she felt nervous, stimming.

She just likes the way it feels when she's tapping her foot or twiggleing her hands. She herself doesn't really know why, but often can't stop doing it.

"No Cady, how do you feel. You can really be honest with me. And since I care a shit ton about you I really want to be sure if you're feeling alright or if somethings bugging you" Janis takes Cady her hands and intertwines their fingers.

"Well, to be honest. I feel like I'm slowly falling apart. As if I'm kind of living, but not really living. It sounds really weird. I can't seem to remember things or think about things. But at the same time I'm thinking all the time. My mind is constantly running and trying to do things. But I just can't seem to. My mind feels full and my body feels numb. I feel like my ADHD and Autism are spiking" once again Cady says all this in one simple breath. Her foot still tapping furiously on the grass and not bring able to sit still. Her head hurts and eyes feel tired.

"Cads, follow my breathing pattern and try to look me in my eyes. I won't promise that this completely helps. But maybe just a little" Janis says and she carefully lifts Cady her chin so that theyre on the same level.

For the first time in a while Cady really looks into Janis her chocolate brown eyes. Usually she can't seem to keep eye contact with someone. But something about Janis her eyes makes her want to get lost in them.

Breath in

123

Breath out

123

Brearh in

123

Breath out

123

The longer they do this, the closer their faces get. They don't seem to notice this, until Janis can feel Cady her breath on her lips.

"Caddie, can I kiss you" Janis doesn't even think before asking this. But when she realizes she judt did, she doesn't regret it.

"yes" is all the strawberry blonde says and the gap between their mouths closes.

The kiss is soft, and sweet. It's not rushed or forced or anything like that at all. It's careful and delicate. It's a moment of calmness and a weight off their chest.

Cady her lips are soft, warm and almost sweet. They hold a feeling that janis has never felt before. The kiss feels like something she can trust and never wants to loose.

Janis her lips are plumb and just perfect. They taste like coconut and cinnamon. A weird combination but somehow manages to be absolutely perfect. The feeling is unknown to Cady, but still feels like home.

Both their minds seem to just forget the stress that was brought to them by school. To not care about what was going on, and just enjoy the moment.

That was untill they realize their bodies require their dose of air.

"wow" is all Cady had to say. Their foreheads touched and eyes were still closed.

"I needed that" Janis said and smiled a little. Both of them had not felt this calm in a long time. Just the two of them, alone outside. While everyone else found themselves in class.

The two knew they had to take a little brake from the hectic day. Cady who just gave Regina the kalteen bars, and Janis being pushed around by Shane Oman.

But now, all of that was forgotten and the only thing that mattered were the two girls.

"are you feeling alright?" the dark haired girls asked as the saw Cady begin to move more and breath heavier.

"just... Just a little over stimulated. I guess I'm just really really happy. And I really really like you, and what just happens. Make me really happy. Can you maybe give me a hug. The pressure often helps me" and so Janis did.

She gave Cady a big warm and tight hug. Nuzzling her face into the crook of Janis her neck. She felt calm. Really calm.

______________________

I guess you could say this was a chapter filled with nearly everything. So I hope you like that?

Also bringing a little more awareness to ADHD and autism

Hope you like it!

Words: 1450
Published: 11-09-20