03. 𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖌

"му нєαят ѕтσρѕвє¢αυѕє σƒ уσυя тσυ¢н,

"му нєαят ѕтσρѕ
вє¢αυѕє σƒ уσυя тσυ¢н,

ιт'ѕ ∂αутιмє
вυт ι ƒєєℓ ℓιкє ι'м ∂яєαмιηg,

тнє ℓσσк ιη уσυя єуєѕ
мαкєѕ му нєαят вєαт!"

Looking down to his skin, the libero could see the new red marks forming among the existing bruises.

He pants at the pain slowly spreading from the marked spots, a hint of pleasure peeking alongside the coursing feeling.

Drops of sweat ran down his skin before some fell onto the floor, his face burning from his vigorous movements, exhaustion started creeping with the familiar aches through his small body.

Nishinoya moves his gaze towards you, looking back at him with your own cunning E/C eyes, staring him down like he is your prey, which he currently is.

With his clenching teeth in attempt to endure the built up sensation on his skin, he screamed at you with a look of defeat.

"Y/N! S-slow down!"

You smirked when his words got caught in your ears. Nishinoya wanted to faint, both from the decline of his stamina after going for three rounds already and the devilish plus somewhat angelic look of your face in front of him.

He knew that the monster in you had awoken.

You did what any mature person would do. You form a heart with your fingers with an innocent close-eyed smile.

"No❤️"

Nishinoya snarled at your reply, standing up as he was on his ass from falling backwards into his game stance with wobbly legs.

"I thought we're friends, N/N!" he pretended to sob.

The ball was rolled back to your direction, picking it up with your hands then twirling it in between your palms.

You hold the ball in front of you with one hand, the same hand was pushed upwards to point to the libero on the other side of the court though it was meant for all six members.

"Whoever is behind the net in front of me, we're not friends,"

Your piercing gaze sent shivers down your current six opponents, eyebrows furrowed inwards looking like sharp knives, your lips are wearing a playful smile.

Looking at the scoreboard when your best girl flipped the number card to add your team's point, you sigh with satisfaction when you managed to get the points to a tie, 20-20.

"Woah! Those are three service aces in a row! YOU'RE AWESOME, Y/N-SENPAI!" the jumping orange voiced out his excitement.

"HINATA-BOKE! STOP SHOUTING!" the angry blueberry did what he scolded his teammate for.