#76 Ever given a girl an orgasm before?

Start from the beginning

She teased my lip between her teeth and it radiated electrical currents all the way to my dick, I couldn't stop a sexual moan echo out from the back of my throat. My fingers circled her slowly, applying a decent amount of pressure to the small pink button that made her back arch and her toes curl. 

I thought she was beautiful before but right now she was a Goddess. Her eyelids were closed over letting the delicate flutter of her eyelashes rest on the natural blush of her cheeks. Her eyebrows screwed up with the pleasure of my fingers and bit down on her lip to stifle her increased breathing.

I left feather soft kisses down the length of her neck and her body tensed deliciously under my fingers with each one. She was so reactive to what I was I doing, clearly enjoying it. She arched her back higher and brushed her chest with mine. I let a gasp escape from my lips, not expecting her touch but I pushed through my doubts and concentrated on how gorgeous she looked right now completely consumed in the pleasure I was giving her.

She grabbed my hips and then slowly moved her hands up my skin letting me feel a trail of her warmth as she moved. My whole body froze, suddenly aware of nothing else besides her hands touching me.

She's touching me.

Stay calm.

Connect us now, distract yourself from her hands.

I dropped my body down, feeling every inch of her nakedness touching me and although I was the one on top I felt like there was a heavy weight suffocating me down, making me unable to move or breath. Locked onto her with no escape. 

Ignore it Liam, you can do this.

You want to do this.

I hoisted her leg up giving me open access to her innocence and through my fear I asked her if she was ready. When she nodded head I lined myself up, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

This is it.

The moment that could break me and yet here I am, willingly giving that power over to her. Any minute I would push into her and our two bodies would become one. She would take everything, know me completely inside and out. When I opened my eyes I was ready, she looked up at me expectedly with her beautiful jade green eyes and something about the look on her face made me know I was safe, loved and ready.

So I started easing myself in slowly, feeling her warmth cling around my walls with every inch that brought our bodies closer. I eased out of her just as slow, not wanting to cause her any pain but there was nothing but unadulterated fulfilment on her face so I picked up the pace.

Her hands traveled my body, feeling the dips and curves of my back. I gave it to her, everything I've hidden away from the world. She felt how  much I wanted this intimacy, how I've craved it my whole life. How I've longed to feel love from anyone but never did. How I desired for someone to care about me, for someone to touch me, for someone to protect me.

And as her insides gripped me tighter my fear evaporated, leaving me nothing but extreme pleasure as our two bodies connected perfectly like we were made for one another. I felt her contract around me, grabbing me and not wanting me to let go as climbed through her climax.

And I followed closely behind her, releasing myself and letting her take it all. Vanquishing all of the demons that clouded my head as we rode out our high together. 

I pulled out of her and lay beside her, feeling a rush of emotions that I couldn't contain. Tears rolled down my face silently. 

"Oh my god Liam, are you crying?" Her eyes were wide and alarmed.

"Shh... It's just because I'm happy." She searched my face and visibly relaxed when she believed my honesty. "How embarrassing is it to cry after sex? I've needed that my entire life, that closeness that intimacy and I've never had it until now. I've never felt happiness like that. It overwhelmed me and i couldn't stop the tears falling.

I pulled her closer to lie down on my chest. "It was intense." She muttered.

"I still have a long way to go I'm not going to be cured from one intimate encounter but for the first time in forever I feel like I'm going to be okay and that's because of you liv. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I want you to be my girlfriend." 

"I already was." She said mischievously.

I laughed, she laughed. 

 And in that moment I knew I was going to be okay because I had Olivia by my side and she would always be my blanket of safety to pull me out of the darkness whenever I needed her. 

The End.