Attention (levi x reader)

When you came to the Devildom it was clear that Levi was an otaku, he would spend day playing video games and watching anime.
He was obsessed with Ruri-chan and you were kind of jealous that he gave her so much attention when you were always there to watch anime with him and listen to him go on and on about TSL.
You needed a way to make him pay attention to you so one day while you were hanging out in his room you decided to make a bet

-You: I bet I can beat you

-Levi: W-what no you can't

He starts up your favorite game saying he chose it to give you an "advantage". But he didn't know that you had been practicing and knew all the secrets of plenty of games he regularly played.
You were certain you could win

-Levi: lets do best out of three rounds

You nodded and started playing, you managed to win the first round but he got psyched up for the second round and you lost.
The final round would decide the winner, you had chosen your character for knowing full well it was one of the lesser characters.

-Levi: are you sure you wanna pick that one!?

-You: Yeah.

You smirked looking suspicious,you weren't going to let him win you really needed this. The round started and you weren't doing so great beginning to look worried you tried harder having more determination. Levi looked over to you seeing you so concentrated on the game made his heart skip a beat knowing you were so invested in one of his hobbies. That's when he decided that you deserved to win, but he didn't go easier, instead he helped you telling you when to attack.
You were suspeitardes that he was helping you even though you were against him. You ended up wining, looking back at him he was smiling at you.

- Levi: what do I owe you

You looked away blushing although also looking slightly sad

-You: I just want you to pay more attention to me.

You muttered barely making any sound. He hear you. Levi patted your head,

-Levi: I'm sorry Y/N how about we play again?

You nod looking up at him smiling. He blushed before giving you a kiss on the forehead and starting up another round of the game.
You played all night eventually falling asleep on his shoulder.
The end.