Nothing important really, a rant, and some theorizing

This isn't important, Shannon released tour info for Barnes and noble but that's not what I came here to talk about lol.
So first of all, rant. I did a heart rate assessment and guess what my teacher fitzing tells me:
"yOu shOUlD hAvE goNE mUcH fArThER thAn a MiLE for 11 mInuTes"

Like I'm sorry Karen but I did what you asked me to do, I ran a heart rate assessment for 12 minutes, like you asked us to do, and my mile distance was like .8, the exact same as last time, and since everyone knows I'm a slow runner, that shouldn't seem too bad?

Does my teacher really expect me to run like 2 miles when it's 31 degrees outside lmao like literally today I had to do another run and I could baarreelllyyyy remember my name and street address which goes to show how I was almost in a state of hypothermia like Sophie on Mount Everest.
*mutters* Karens

ANYWAY something kotlc related-so some people told me they had the theory that Sophie's dad was a Telepath! Well here's some evidence that probably might prove that:

Well nvm WHAT IS UP WITH THIS STUPID APPLE HEIC FORMAT Wattpad and most other platforms don't accept this new Apple picture format called HEIC and also my math teacher literally gives us a 0 if we have an Apple phone/computer/iPad that takes HEIC photos bc he can't see them correctly or smth

Oh ok now it works lol

IF it's more enhanced with empaths, and sophie's mom was an empath, THEN we can conclude that Sophie's father will be a Telepath BECAUSE her enhancing ability is more stronger with a parent who has that ability.
(That wasn't an actual theory, that is a format for a statement we have to write in math lol, but yay I used deductive reasoning! Woohoo! Even if it's not for math lol)

Also I might have found foreshadowing, idk for sure but it seems like kinda weird wording:
Stupid HEIC thing...

Like, I know that's a common expression, but starlight is a thing in kotlc, and the treatments (I reread legacy and finished but can't remember anything that happens earlier on) were made of light quintessence and shadow flux and star-stuff, and p...

Like, I know that's a common expression, but starlight is a thing in kotlc, and the treatments (I reread legacy and finished but can't remember anything that happens earlier on) were made of light quintessence and shadow flux and star-stuff, and prime sources....and the crown Keefe used was made of ether tine, which is like some starlight thingy....I really wanted to take pics of that whole conversation in legacy, where they're in the throne room and everything, bc it's so helpful and informative and could be useful for predicting what will happen but there was too much to take pics of lol, but if you want to do some theorizing I would definitely reread that part. It's page 710ish-onward.

Related to the thing I put above, first of all how did Gisela know that all the treatments were safe for her and everything? I guess research is an option, but like, I don't know if the Lost Cities would make "illegal treatments to give your child extra special abilities" an easy thing to find, lol, especially when no one really knows about the unmapped stars, which reminds me, a LOT of things are being kept secret in the elvin world XD

Also, did we ever get what the human who died, the green door person, his job? His name was like.....uh, Ethan...Benedict...Wright....the 3rd? I don't know that for sure but those names seem right to me so that's what I went with. Was it every mentioned what job he had?

Because I was thinking, I've read some other books where someone else from another species has went to ask another person for help, but it was because of their job or they knew things. So is it possible that EBW the 3rd (if that's his name) could have been like an astrologist or astrophysicist or something? But wait hmmm this was AFTER gisela's treatments....hmm. I mainly wanna know where gisela got the information and ideas for her treatments (the vials).

Anyway this is unedited I haven't read through this at all because I'm tired ok sorry if it makes no sense whatsoever, thanks for checking in I'm ✨still a piece of garrrrbage✨
8 days until unlocked!