You're Still My Favourite Star

Start from the beginning

"There! Right there, Dean! Stop right there!"

He chuckled pointing at the spot she'd chosen.

"That's not even a pullout!"

"Yeah but it's perfect just pull over Dean no ones around!"

He did as he was told putting Baby in park on a gravel patch in the middle of the open interstate.

"Okay, now what." He asked, pulling the keys out of the ignition and carelessly chucking them onto the dash. Dean threw his arm over the bench and turned to her, eyebrows raised in a questioning manner. She didn't say anything, opting for action rather than explanation as she hopped out of the sleek impala. When Dean didn't follow she dipped her head back in the passenger door with a wavering bitch face.

"Get your ass out here. Oh and turn the music back on."

Dean grew a crooked grin and huffed out a laugh before reigniting the stereo and getting out of the car himself.

Y/N was staring up at the sky, eyes shimmering with moonlight and a smile laid softy upon her lips.

"Look." She told him, holding out her hand to him blindly, which he eagerly took. She glanced at him quickly as he approached her.

"Up."

And so he did. Just as she said, what he was now gazing upon was nothing he hadn't seen before, though he was only now realizing how much he'd missed them. She hadn't let go of his hand and he hadn't, by any means, suggested she do so. After a minute or so he'd walked back a smidge breaking Y/Ns focus from the night sky and bringing it to him. She watched as he sat on the hood of his esteemed Baby and invited her over with a glance, or rather a nod to the spot next to him. She graciously accepted, sitting closer to him than he'd expected, resting her head on his shoulder. Dean tugged her closer, putting his arm around her and pulling her back so that both of them were comfortably leaning against the windshield looking up.

"Is this what you wanted to show me."

"Is this not enough. What'd you think I was gonna show you?" She asked with a smirk, looking up at him. Dean didn't answer, instead smirking in return.

"Dean Winchester, you didn't!?"

Deans smirk grew to a laugh as he pulled her closer kissing her forehead.

"Of course not sweetheart. No, I thought you were finally gonna show me how you got your beard to look like that 'cause I mean mine is nowhere near as nice as yours." He touched her chin.

"Hey! I don't have a beard!" She giggled profusely, but he had settled down, watching her laugh for as long as he could.

"No, but you've got some glitter on that pretty face of yours." He said as he touched her nose.

"Oh ya I was saving it for later," She replied sarcastically "you want some? Here."

She gathered the glitter from her cheek and smeared it on Deans in a warrior fashion.

"'We want a touchdown, We want a touchdown!'." she giggled again making Dean's heart melt for the 78th time in 2 hours.

"There now we're matching. Only yours is cooler." She had painted the glitter on his cheekbones as though he was watching the local unicorns win a football game.

She looked him in the eyes trying to gauge his reaction to her youthful behaviour, only to be met by stunningly green eyes that bore into her soul, a gentle smile on his face as he watched her intently. He hadn't noticed he'd been staring and she didn't say anything to deter him. Alternatively, in the heat of the moment, one may say, Y/N leaned over him and placed a tender kiss on his waiting lips. She hadn't planned this by any means, though she had dreamt of it quite literally. He was her superhero fantasy in a way, or at least that's how she would describe him. She had never dared allow herself to imagine Dean Winchester kissing back at all let alone in the tentative fashion that was the heaven she currently found herself in. His strong hand cradled her delicate features as he kissed her in return. Before he even had the chance to comprehend the situation she had pulled away and gotten off the hood of the car.