Chapter Fifty (Who is it?)

"Areetha!?" Kenzie had hugged her so tight and all of the girls ran over and had done the same. The boys hugged her too and Jaeden was the last. She fell into Jaeden's arms and her face had sunk into his hoodie. They had seen each other the day before, but it was different. Jaeden knew that she was coming to stay and just a little longer with her means everything to him. The girls followed Areetha to her room and helped her unpack and Chloe organized everything for her. Nobody really had any time to talk to Areetha, the last day that she was here so there were so many questions being asked. "Where's Yolayni, Finn, Sadie, and Grace at", Areetha had asked and they told her about Yolayni's dad, but had no idea about Grace, Sadie, and Finn. Areetha texted the Ken Cult group chat and asked them if they were coming but they hadn't answered. She didn't text Finn and Sadie because she wasn't really close with them and didn't want things to be uncomfortable.

 "Did you guys forget" Areetha had said looking at everyone, crossing her arms. Before anyone could answer, she screams "my birthday's in 2 days!" everyone was talking for a while and planning stuff. "I wanna pick out decorations" "I wanna set up the table" "I wanna buy the cake". Everyone was already assuming things and giving her ideas, but she wanted it to be a birthday party that she had always wanted as a kid, but wasn't sure what exactly what to do. If she was going to do anything, she had to make her mind up quick just incase she has to order something for it. "Let's just do random things like we can make crafts and stuff but it won't be boring I promise" Areetha had suggested. Everyone was trying to think of what exactly to do and then Chelsea had came up with something "we can buy white shoes and then paint on them". Everyone thought that it was such a good idea, so everyone had said what type of shoes they had wanted and Chelsea had written it down. Just in case somebody didn't want to paint on shoes, Thiany had suggested that they could make jewelry and had written down the type of stuff that you would need for it. Chloe- "I have enough shoes and jewelry, so we should like do some type of crafts with clothes". Areetha didn't really care what they do, as long as they were having fun, so of course she said yes. Of course they needed something for the boys to do, but they weren't sure what they would want. It was Jack and Noah's job to figure out something interesting for the boys to do, and everyone had went to the mall to find things. 

 Chloe's POV:

 I had decided to got to Walmart instead because it had everything I needed. I had to get fabric markers, fabric paint, and different types of clothes. I wasn't sure what type of pieces they would want so I had went in the men's section to get baggy jeans. I then went to the beanie and shirt section and got light colors. I wasn't sure if the beanies would work to paint on but I could just wear them plain if not. I then went in the art section and there was a girl that had kept staring at me but I just assumed that she was a fan or something. I was looking for the fabric markers and the fabric paint, but couldn't find it. "Do you need help" the girl had said. I told her what I was looking for and she took me to where it was and asked for a photo with me. Of course I said yes and she made me so happy. I got to see a fan of me and I finally got the markers and paint. The others were definitely not done yet, so I decided to look around more, then I saw something. there were CD's and they were in so many different sizes. I knew that I needed to get Duct tape and we could make them clear and paint on them. 

 Chelsea's POV:

 As I was walking out of the house, I seen Yolayni's car pull up and Finn was in it too and they had been actually getting along and seemed so happy. I ran over to them and opened the door and got in. "C'mon we're going to the mall because Areetha's having a birthday party and we need to buys stuff" I said to them and Yolayni started driving there. "I need to get like a bunch of different types of shoes because we're going to paint on them as an activity" I had told them, just in case they wanted to join and they looked at each other and said of course. We had finally got there and I got out the car, just to see someone following me. Finn gotten out of the car too 'I don't trust you being alone" he had said and looked at Yolayni. Yolayni got out too and we all went into the mall. Yolayni was the only one that had been to this mall before, so I went to go look at the map and try and find a shoe store. We had found one and they went to it, "SHIT" I didn't know their sizes, so I texted the Ken cult group chat and asked them. I already knew that i was going to spend over about $800 here, so I was ready. I had to get 1 pair of yellow converse, a pair of black converse, 2 white air forces, a pair of checkered vans, and a pair of white vans. That was only what I had to get at the shoe store. Finn paid for his and my shoes, while I paid for the rest and then we had to go find paint for shoes, which we could find at the store Spencer's. When we finally got there, Yolayni wanted to look around the store and Finn had told her to not go to the back of the store and she did. When she came out of there, Finn started laughing and her eyes were so wide opened but at least they got the shoe paint. 

 Thiany's POV:

 Areetha and I had went to find a craft store because we had to get chains, charms, earring stuff, plyers, the rings for the chains, and some other stuff that could be useful. It took really long to find everything that we had needed because we had to go to many different stores. OMG there was alphabet beads and I knew that they existed, it was just that they were perfect. Areetha had went into the party section of one of the craft store and picket out cups, a table cloth, forks and spoons, plates, and pink party hats of course. I honestly think that this is going to be one of the best birthday parties I've been to, and I've been to a lot. I bought everything for Areetha since it was her birthday and it actually didn't cost as much as I expected. Jaeden had gone with us too and secretly picked out some other stuff to make Areetha something. Even on the way there, Areetha and I took some pictures. 

 Kenzie's POV:

 Kenzie's POV:

 It was Wyatt and I's job to pick out the cake and Areetha had told us to just get any cake that looked good but didn't have TOO much sugar in it and so we did. We went to the grocery store because they always have the best cakes there and we were getting it custom made, that's why we were going out for the cake today and were going to pick it up on Areetha's birthday. The cake was going to be so cute and it had 3 layers. Wyatt and I saw this cup cake with cherries and whipped cream instead of frosting and of course we had to get it. It tasted so good, just like a milkshake. 

 Noah's POV:

 It was Jack and I's job to get something for the boys to be entertained by and Jack saw the perfect store. The store was based off of hair so I was so confused at first and then he started running towards the hair dye. "Oh no" I whispered under my breath and Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it. "Let's get CRAZY colors" Jack said but there was no way I was dying my hair. "Or natural color maybe" I said and I knew that he wouldn't do that. "How about both!" he had suggested and I was fine with that and we got it. Jack had a long conversation with the cashier of course because Jack loves to talk and my legs had started to hurt, so I just faked it and said that the girls said to hurry up because they were home. When we started walking around the mall even more, Jack kept getting distracted and putting quarters in the machines and getting candy from it. "We need to get Areetha a birthday present' Jack had said and ran to 5 below. We had went our separate ways and I got her some makeup brushes and face mask. I also got extra face mask for everyone else to do because I assumed that it would be fun for the girls and the boys. When I went to go look for jack, his cart had something that I was so surprised about and we both started laughing.